+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How's Reckoning, Arche worth getting back into?

Merging two dying servers usually ends up speeding the dying process. Just look at the past merge attempts.

It doesn't speed up the process pezzy. It buys about 6 months to a year more time as the players continue to bleed. It is the design of the game that is causing players to quit not the server merges.

Game is too far gone for us to think a merger will do anything, except add *more* false hope.
    Lim
    Quote Originally Posted by ADHDguy View Post
    this is trion guys, did you expect things to work?
    ✌.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.✌

ArcheAge is always worth getting back into.
    <House of Mantis>
    Reckoning - Pyrrha
    Kyrios - Anthyny

Quote Originally Posted by Ziegfried View Post
    It doesn't speed up the process pezzy. It buys about 6 months to a year more time as the players continue to bleed. It is the design of the game that is causing players to quit not the server merges.
    Just look at the previous attempt to merge servers. The interest faded in less than a month.

Certain east guilds, have a working relation with certain west guilds.
    Whether or not they make a nation who knows.

Some guilds from vengeance are coming in, some west, some pirate, and some east.
    Quite a few players that I use to see a lot of have gone potato or quit.

The main content, not really any contesting. I have been in alot of CR/GR where there weren't enough people to kill the bosses, or it was a BIG struggle.

Pirate nation, can't cooperate, though they are trying. Some fighting over there too, so they can't get their ♥♥♥♥♥ in gear to do a simple abyssal or CR.

If a merg occurs, the potatos will throw a fit and quit. I can't find the right gear for the life of me, since 3.5, because alot of gold making ways has been flattened, forcing swipping. The update making royal seeds on vocation helps a little, but 800 vocation for one seed is not worth unless you horde vocation. So larders are still suffering, which makes cargo suffer, which makes charcoal suffer or increase in price, which makes crafting things rougher, which makes crafters either unable to afford mats or only crafting things that seem to sell faster. So the average player has to try and level their own crafting and rng crap, or farm up the whazoooo in hopes of getting enough gold to buy the gear.
    Since that stuff is rougher, and folks want to continue patron, they have to get enough gold to get the APEX. But since getting gold sucks, many are willing to swipe for the APEX and sell those instead of pack running. Trion wins again. It's why 3.5 works for them.

But that's okay according to Trion, because they are just going to open another FS server around November. So start paying down your debts, and get ready to swipe again!!!! *that's what trion hopes for*

If you don't have patron or swipe and you want to get back into the game, you will need to be carried by your guild for quite some time. I would suggest, not paying RL money for anything. GL.

May pop back in for a bit, I am asking the bois.

Maybe we will come back

If I dont, it was good times, to all I knew, and of course.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

Quote Originally Posted by Planeshiftr View Post
    Unless you want to be locked out of all end game content by the mega-zerg that is USA, you do not want a merger with Vengeance. USA has a millionaire game developer (Steven Sharif - Ashes of Creation) funding them with unlimited swiping power. UNLIMITED POWAAA!!!!
    Lol I like that last phrase.

Except for USA is bust and vengeance is dead.
    <House of Mantis>
    Reckoning - Pyrrha
    Kyrios - Anthyny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2