+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North America Server Maintenance: 6/07/17 at 12:00 PM PDT [COMPLETE]

The irony on the launcher showing "Archeage Erenor Eternal 3.5 Now Live!" with a giant "Offline" right below it did make me laugh a bit. lol

The patch notes look like there isn't much left in this game if you don't PvP.. pretty hard to make any gold on packs now if you aren't in a large protective group.. might mean the end of the smaller family guilds too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadhelyn View Post
    I happen to live in a timezone that is CST/CDT (Central.... we'll just call it that to make life simple)
    It is now 7:43pm
    Servers are still down...
    Forsakenangel said 7:30 it should be up, this is incorrect, it looks like Caveman was pointing out that its 2 hours and not 1, but just used incorrect shortform.
    No, the OP who asked the question specified CST, not CDT. There are 2 places, according to the site that Caveman referenced, that maintain CST year-round and do not change clocks for DST. I know that this is correct because I happen to live in one of them (Saskatchewan, Canada).

Sad, but true.

At least they could open PTS for us to play on dammit T^T

oh still down hmm ..i wonder how u always stuffs sumthings up even though eople see how the EU part or vice versa never gets an extension ..

Quote Originally Posted by WuZiMu View Post
    Fack me, I'm having 3.0 flashbacks!
    Same here, Im re-watching all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies, and if server's ain't up by then its onto Lord Of The Rings I think :P

You people are unable to give feedback without snide remarks, aren't you?

I reloaded Glyph, and for a second it said PLAY! I got all excited, then it went to OFFLINE, and my heart sank a little.

Everything going according to 130 min delayed plans?

Another 25 mins if im correct?
    ~Ragexx
    GM of DSA
    Dark Side Avengers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast