+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rampage Car Discussion -- B200/S200

Rampage Car Discussion -- B200/S200

From Celestrata:

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Let's talk about the cars. Obviously, this is a big topic that many people feel very passionately about.

It was very important to us that they were obtainable in different methods, and at least one method was accessible by free to play players. We always want to provide a few different ways for players to obtain an item, and we work with the developer to make sure that’s possible in as many situations as we can.

This message is confirmation that the variants of the Rampage will be available in the following methods:

Black Rampage -- Attainable through the Archeum Erenor Eternal Pack.
    Gold Rampage -- Attainable through 3 Golden Tokens on the Marketplace in the near future.
    Silver Rampage -- Attainable via in-game crafting, the same way the other cars are obtained.

We understand and appreciate that you guys are interested in the vehicle upgrade tickets being used to upgrade your existing car into the Rampage. But in this case, after discussing a potential car upgrade path with the developer, the response we received indicated that the purchasable marketplace upgrade ticket was not going to be an option. Each region has their own different methods for distributing various items -- we don't always use the same methods.

So here's the TL;DR -- We had the conversation with the developer prior to the release of the update. NA/EU will not receive an upgrade path to convert a timber coupe into a rampage. Each region distributes items differently and typically this has been to our benefit.

That said, let’s begin our discussion and please to reasoned statements here. If anyone from here on out dives into insults or flaming, your post will be removed. Keep it nice, even if you disagree.

-----------------------

Seriously, after the last live stream you just vanish, don't answer all question about 3.5 that ask your communitty. Are you affraid by us? Are you so ignorant (of your game) that you have no answer?

Just show up, answer even if you don't know it's better than that. Learn about your mystake stop hide.

Agreed, where are the notes for 3.5?
    I found a draft someplace last night, where is the update found?
    It is not in the patch notes!
    It is not in the News and Announcements section!
    It is not in the Official Discussions sections!

The update of the game is important and does take a lot of human resources, however keeping the customer informed is very important too.

**********EDIT*************
    This post was originally on a different, not really related thread. Why this was merged to the Rampage thread is beyond me.

Agreed, what the hell is going on?

Completely unacceptable. Forums have been basically devoid of staff presence. Obv they are working but when you look at other games, there are far more active staff.

Quote Originally Posted by ERose View Post
    Agreed, where are the notes for 3.5?
    I found a draft someplace last night, where is the update found?
    It is not in the patch notes!
    It is not in the News and Announcements section!
    It is not in the Official Discussions sections!

The update of the game is important and does take a lot of human resources, however keeping the customer informed is very important too.
    They usually leave the draft in the PTS section and then when NA (or whichever group goes second) is getting their update finalized move a final set of patch notes to the patch notes section. It's always delayed.
    Savannalynn
    Trion Creator
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahLynn View Post
    They usually leave the draft in the PTS section and then when NA (or whichever group goes second) is getting their update finalized move a final set of patch notes to the patch notes section. It's always delayed.
    Thank you for the location of the draft.
    http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...Erenor-Eternal - This post was "locked" 6-02-2017, and still not complete (in my opinion).

I will say that for 3.0, there were fairly extensive notes posted a few hours before or during the start of the update. Right now, we are about 3 hours into the update and I have seen little activity from the staff/community managers on the forum.

**********EDIT*************
    This post was originally on a different, not really related thread. Why this was merged to the Rampage thread is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by SavannahLynn View Post
    Agree for patch note (but not a prove of doing well their job), but they don't answer about timer event, car and other question about 3.5....that's not acceptable.

That's a sign of one of two things:

1) Trion is trying really hard not to screw this update up or
    2) The update is not going well; expect the game to be unavailable for the next 1-3 days

Given their track record I'm betting its 2 but I really hope its option 1; I'm in the same field so I feel their pain.

S/B200 Details released on mmorpg.com

http://www.mmorpg.com/archeage/inter...fun-1000011787

A really wicked new car has been added - the Rampage B200. It seats four and carries three trade packs. It also has a radio that plays music. I’d say it’s a must-have for those who love overland travel in style. It can be crafted in silver or purchased in black in the collector’s pack available later today.

Just as we had feared it seems. I assume "collector's pack" means the usual $150 pack.

What we know now:

1. Timber Coupes have no upgrade recipe on the test server.
    2. S200 can be built from a recipe almost identical to the Timber Coupe's recipe. The design (1200gilda) has a different name, and it uses 10 basic bleach from the cash shop instead of the yellow pigment.
    3. B200 will be included in a package sold by Trion.
    Do you know what the rarest thing you will ever find in ArcheAge is?

A fair fight.

lmao. 6 months of waiting and this is what we get.

No ways to upgrade like every other region. Car sold in an expensive package.

Worth it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 51 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast