+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rampage Car Discussion -- B200/S200

6 months! This just feels like they give a big "♥♥♥♥ You" to all paying customers. What is wrong with you Trion ?

if this is real, trion is really trying their best to piss off their community... first tease it months ago then saying it might be out in march then delay, delay delay. and here we are later with no possible option. great game.... want to refund my upgraded timber coup and make s200 for same exact price please........

Quote Originally Posted by Ceraph View Post
    6 months! This just feels like they give a big "♥♥♥♥ You" to all paying customers. What is wrong with you Trion ?
    Noone is forcing you to pay a single penny.
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

Here comes the funny part.

6 months ago, I was hyped and was willing to buy the B200 in a 150$ package or whatever, 10K credits, no problem.
    Now, after 6 months of wait, hype is dead, hate grew stronk, will never spend real money for it.

That is marketing done wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Salut View Post
    Here comes the funny part.

6 months ago, I was hyped and was willing to buy the B200 in a 150$ package or whatever, 10K credits, no problem.
    Now, after 6 months of wait, hype is dead, hate grew stronk, will never spend spend real money for it.

That is marketing done wrong.
    Car still looks pimp, im getting it lol
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

The funny part it's that we learn more from a outside site than from the official staff.....Good job trion go kick out all this people and take real people that care about community.

i guess i will need to make a second car and trash the first one. kek

but we should all be happy they finally made a way to upgrade a farm freighter to a red farm freighter after what? a year?

Enjoy! Friends!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no. well dunno how I feel now they blocked folow command, butchered traderuns and cherry on top is car with pack slots only from credit pack... laugh or cry idk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast