+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rampage Car Discussion -- B200/S200

Agree with original post, we are customers, we have questions, you must try to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharaliz View Post
    Agree with original post, we are customers, we have questions, you must try to answer.
    Enjoy! Friends!

3.5 is same like 3.0 ... Nerf, Nerf and more Nerf. Change things that worked great, like T1 Seeds from 1,5 Silver to 3,75 Silver which is then 1000 Rice Seed from 15 Gold to 37,5 Gold. Herecrafter Stones needs now Charcoal ... while Mining Drills and Majestic Trees gets removed from the Vocation Shop and costs now 100 Merrits? Guess which Newbie can afford Seeds now? It is not so that we have normal Loot in Monsters. And making Cars again slower as they already had been ... must say nothing more. 3.5 = Crap.

And no Updates for Timber Coupes, i have wasted all my Time and Gold to build a Timber Coupe like 2 Month ago to upgrade it to the new Car. Thank you Trion that you messed my Game so bad up! :-(

Those with old cars, dont buy the new one just yet.

Don't merge this into the other car threads, its not the same topic or points in that.

Assuming Trion is planning what I expect they are planning, I wouldn't buy the new car for cash or build the one ingame.

What I expect they will do is "Double Dip"
    They release the $200 pack + the "build this ingame" Forcing people that want it to choose between spending tons of ingame gold OR spend real cash.
    Then, in 2 months, they will release the item to upgrade current cars into the C200 or whatever and BOOM the ones that were impatient spent $200 or ingame cash and the ones who were patient spend 3 apex or whatever to get the upgrade ticket.

This is a double dip, taking maximum profit from the ones who cant control their wallet or have cash to spend and then once they have sold all of those, they come back for a second round of real cash spending with the upgrade ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehelenya View Post
    And no Updates for Timber Coupes, i have wasted all my Time and Gold to build a Timber Coupe like 2 Month ago to upgrade it to the new Car. Thank you Trion that you messed my Game so bad up! :-(
    I'm in the same boat. Built a timber coupe expecting the same upgrade path to exist for our version. We were never given any hint that this would not be the case. It's a really despicable way for trion to treat us.
    Do you know what the rarest thing you will ever find in ArcheAge is?

A fair fight.

I built a second car so I could upgrade it into the new one, and still keep my timber coupe. I'll be a little miffed if they don't have some kind of upgrade path.

It's pretty easy to stick a couple of alts on the front of the existing cars and haul 6 packs at a time as it is. Definitely not worth 1 extra pack slot to me.

I'm very sad to see that Trion think about money and not about the happyness of their customers, yet again

Another option is that after they change the packs again that the B200 ends up in the golden key shop like the Moby Drake did.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

I made the car 2 years ago - enjoy it too much. But there should be a way to upgrade it to the new one. This is not the "giving labor" pool - this is an ingame tool , like the freigther.
    Otherwise sell the freighters upgrade ticket with market pack. <hope i don't give them ideas >

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast