+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Rampage Car Discussion -- B200/S200

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    How would it be fair? You don't pay 120euro for the 3x tokens, you pay that for 34K credits AND 3xtokens.

They should of made it 5 token's because those things sell for 3K tops, so 3 is actually really cheap imo
    Eh? You are aware that you need to buy 3 Packs to get one token? So to get 5, you'd have to buy 15? And that'd be 600€? U fckin serious, brah? D:
    "Great White" Grin
    Leader/Great Lord of <Mojo>

Yes, we are recruiting c:
    EU-Eanna
    Class: Hex Warden
    Pirate Faction - Mutiny
    Yes, I wear plate :v

Yes, in every single class
    Hobby-Theorycrafter
    RIP Kirelia 2k15 - June 2k16
    Yes, we made 2nd Place in MM with only 3 ppl against 3 factions at 4.4k GS AVG

Quote Originally Posted by MagicDito View Post
    Eh? You are aware that you need to buy 3 Packs to get one token? So to get 5, you'd have to buy 15? And that'd be 600€? U fckin serious, brah? D:
    Ahh yea forgot soz! I just renew it so i keep forgetting trying to keep track :/ 1 Token to go , $360 = gold car. I loved that face at the end of your post lol

Or through AH 9k = gold car which is pretty damn cheap, less than the $150 one currently

This is Good, For the Players who have a high income and can have anything at any time this is perfect and I wish to keep the rampage cars like this, I have the black and I nearly have the silver just waiting for the gold. I see this is right and correct because this prevents BUMS and BEGGERS to get nice things and fun items, if you have a car already GO MAKE ANOTHER it's not hard it's not expensive, poor players need to stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing about these cars and the other items that they can't have, if you REALLY want something you'll get it. no questions. This is how to split in two groups the "o.g. players" and "the scrubs" Thanks for keeping the cars like this, do not change the vehicle upgrade tickets or anything else, please release the gold rampage faster k thanks!

Question

So when are we getting that C200 for golden tokens? It has been 6 month since this post was made. Any news on this?
    I have been saving all my golden tokens.

Feels good that they dont care to much about a 48 page thread

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Let's talk about the cars. Obviously, this is a big topic that many people feel very passionately about.

It was very important to us that they were obtainable in different methods, and at least one method was accessible by free to play players. We always want to provide a few different ways for players to obtain an item, and we work with the developer to make sure that’s possible in as many situations as we can.

This message is confirmation that the variants of the Rampage will be available in the following methods:

Black Rampage -- Attainable through the Archeum Erenor Eternal Pack.
    Gold Rampage -- Attainable through 3 Golden Tokens on the Marketplace in the near future..
    Silver Rampage -- Attainable via in-game crafting, the same way the other cars are obtained

We understand and appreciate that you guys are interested in the vehicle upgrade tickets being used to upgrade your existing car into the Rampage. But in this case, after discussing a potential car upgrade path with the developer, the response we received indicated that the purchasable marketplace upgrade ticket was not going to be an option. Each region has their own different methods for distributing various items -- we don't always use the same methods.

So here's the TL;DR -- We had the conversation with the developer prior to the release of the update. NA/EU will not receive an upgrade path to convert a timber coupe into a rampage. Each region distributes items differently and typically this has been to our benefit.

That said, let’s begin our discussion and please to reasoned statements here. If anyone from here on out dives into insults or flaming, your post will be removed. Keep it nice, even if you disagree.
    Near futur ?

Can we have an update about that Celestrata Bloodsong ?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    Near futur ?

Update would be good thanks

Gold Rampage -- Attainable through 3 Golden Tokens on the Marketplace in the near future..

Nyooooooooooooo!><

Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    Near futur ?

++ thanks

Noxm living on the edge again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast