+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clubhead Fungus

Quote Originally Posted by Empyreus View Post
    Welcome to 1.8.
    Did they buy out all clubhead fungus in the last months? In 1.8 and later?

I know this old patch contents. Farmhouses destroys Wild farming, bungalows destroy "normal" black pearl farming. If you have this buildings you flood the market with this cheap materials. If you don't have farmhouse/bungalow you have near 0 chance to be competitive, Idk why did they let black pearls and all "rare" crops/fungus in normal drops? Totally nonsense. Troll developers.

Quote Originally Posted by mikroman View Post
    Did they buy out all clubhead fungus in the last months? In 1.8 and later?

I know this old patch contents. Farmhouses destroys Wild farming, bungalows destroy "normal" black pearl farming. If you have this buildings you flood the market with this cheap materials. If you don't have farmhouse/bungalow you have near 0 chance to be competitive, Idk why did they let black pearls and all "rare" crops/fungus in normal drops? Totally nonsense. Troll developers.
    I have a bungalow, but mainly use it for the wild shells & planting coral.

I prefer to not use up my vocation and buy pearls to grow, so I actually go digging for them in the wild, while I"m out treasure hunting.

I have harvesters, but honestly don't have too much time to harvest the wild plants due to work and school. I might gather them once or twice a day.

I don't see clubhead fungus anywhere in 4.5 and I've been in most of the likely spots. Where'd it go?

Quote Originally Posted by Player409 View Post
    I don't see clubhead fungus anywhere in 4.5 and I've been in most of the likely spots. Where'd it go?
    Hasla.

The upgraded farmhouses are very beneficial for obtaining clubhead fungus along with blueberries, vanilla, pepper, pumpkin, clover, millet and hay. These houses come with seed beds to plant 50 seeds in each. Now you can buy the blueberrie, vanilla and pepper seeds from the vocation shop but for some reason they have not been added to the seed bed menu therefore can not be planted in a seed bed.

mono seeds yields are better (in the appropriate climate) than farmhouse seedbeds anyways (whos only benefit is to ignore climate malus), and also grant royal seed / leaf, so why would you put them in the seebeds ?

Quote Originally Posted by bobwinner View Post
    mono seeds yields are better (in the appropriate climate) than farmhouse seedbeds anyways (whos only benefit is to ignore climate malus), and also grant royal seed / leaf, so why would you put them in the seebeds ?
    It's less time consuming. Single planting is tedious and boring. You can buy royal seeds and scented leafs from the vocation shop or Auction House.

Between spending 2 seconds to plant 50 seeds then 2 seconds to gather them OR spending 3 minutes to plant 50 seeds & 2 minutes to gather them, my choice is already made :>

Time and opportunity my friend. I'd rather plant the seedbeds quick and easily than spend the minutes placing down 50 individual seeds and harvesting 50 individual seeds.

Because, especially with seed beds, i'm going for convenience and quickness over things like royal seeds/leaves etc.

For instance i tend to plant a lot of corn and rice for dailies and oils, its just easier for me to plant 150 seeds in 3 beds than individually even though i'd get more individually, i just dont always have that kind of patience yeah?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2