+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: setting crater cub to auto cast its skills results in the player not being able to use any of their own skills

setting crater cub to auto cast its skills results in the player not being able to use any of their own skills

simply amazing.

The loot drop bear from marketplace (loyalty limited) shop has the same bug.

Not only that, but it doesn't activate the cub's skills either! It pretty much makes it quite useless for farming (I'm not going to remember to click it every 90s manually)...

This is not on the "Known Issues with 3.5" list so hopefully it will be added and fixed asap :3
    <EPYC>
    Empire of Plushies Yatas and Carebears
    #SoundsLikeEpicCosItIsLolol

<Outcast>
    Cleric - Nazar
    #bestyatalawyerNA
    [Moist Giant Mushroom]

With auto cast on it stops the owner from doing things like auto opening all your crates/purses. You get one or two done and it interrupts the activity. I also had it basically silence me in combat if I would be attacking and turn it to auto while in combat. I couldn't use any skills on my toolbar until I turned off auto cast. That was the first day of 3.5 and only happened twice before I turned it off but that hasn't happened since the hot fix.

5.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #5
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    Definitely a new bug. We'll get it over to our QA staff for testing. Thanks for letting us know!
    Seraphina "Celestrata" Brennan
    Associate Producer, ArcheAge
    Scheherazade -- Morpheus <Haranya Preservation Society>

Looking for help? Contact our support team! | Visit the website for the latest news
    | Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    Definitely a new bug. We'll get it over to our QA staff for testing. Thanks for letting us know!
    Same bug with Ebonfur Cub.

+ Reply to Thread