+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Aegis Island Event, bugged for Player Nations

Aegis Island Event, bugged for Player Nations

Since there is no indication that this bug is known to trion, I'm creating this thread to get eyes on this issue.

As described in this thread in the "Gameplay Bug reports" forum,

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...r-Playernation

it is currently hard - impossible for player nations to complete the daily event on aegis island and receive the erenor materials that this quest gives as reward.

The npcs that should be neutral and supporting the players, are hostile instead.

I'd like to ask if there will be a hotfix like the S200 receipt, since the erenor materials are kind of important currently

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Thanks so much for reaching out! We do have that bugged and will be adding it to the "Known Issues" thread.

Also the warehouse npc in nuimari PN base on Kyrios is orange and unusable since new patch- as a side note

And the Whalesong Player nation tower is hostile as player nation member, i guess thats not intended too

+ can we have our own DS tradingpost? both have cannons and it feels kinda dumb that we basically have to build nuia or haranya tradepost? Maybe bring this one on to XL? almost every server got a Playernation now atleast

No player nation on nazar! Just alt Castle guilds as the good XL games intended.

Player Nation trade in post a silly idea in my opinion... Much more entertainment to watch them have to struggle for something for once XD
    The events do need to be fixed though, if they are getting a disadvantage there. All should be fair in scheduled events

Quote Originally Posted by ogglyog View Post
    Player Nation trade in post a silly idea in my opinion... Much more entertainment to watch them have to struggle for something for once XD
    The events do need to be fixed though, if they are getting a disadvantage there. All should be fair in scheduled events
    Struggle? not rly we just build with alts on of the tradeposts but just think about it does it sound good? that we have to get nuian alts after declaring our Independence from them? Its just wrong there should be a neutral one for pirates and Nation - besides what packs are there in auroria? Lord coin packs, who got lord coins? yes right a Playernation

Don't get me wrong, I know where you are coming from with it, it is a bit ♥♥♥♥ty for you guys. But how would they realistically do it? There is no base for you guys to build up and defend in DS, so how would you propose they introduce it? Lord coins can be got by everyone from AN now though, so there is that. At least by having to build up a faction base there is an incentive to screw over each other at base defence for once

Quote Originally Posted by ogglyog View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I know where you are coming from with it, it is a bit ♥♥♥♥ty for you guys. But how would they realistically do it? There is no base for you guys to build up and defend in DS, so how would you propose they introduce it? Lord coins can be got by everyone from AN now though, so there is that. At least by having to build up a faction base there is an incentive to screw over each other at base defence for once
    And why should we be doing that? Where's the INDPENDANCY in creating a player nation?

Maybe I phrased it badly. Not saying you guys SHOULD have to build up our player bases, just asking what the alternative should be, as by Haranya and Nuia doing so it adds an element of contest to the base defences for once. How would they be able to bring in a system that followed the same advantages/disadvantages as far as the pack trading goes for player nations?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast