+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: ArcheAge North American Server HotFix: 6/9/2017 at 6:00 AM PDT [COMPLETE]

Can't get into the game.. Nazar server. Log in takes me to a black screen, then puts me back at log in. Hope someone reads this. I can't find a thread where anyone else is having this issue.
    Goldheart

I was able to log in last night. Now that you did this update to fix server problems, I can't get to the server screen in NA. I can in EU. but I like to play NA. please fix this!

It would be really great... if every time you guys update the game to fix something small... that it wouldn't break the actual game on my PC.... Every. Single. Time. However, this time, after doing all of the usual nonsense to fix the game... It's worse off than ever... I just want to log in and kill my pigs to make bacon.
    ♪bard♪
    “Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery.
    None but ourselves can free our minds.”
    ― Bob Marley

Aria::East

Does not let you enter the game because this maintenance I asked for 53 minutes ago
    I stay, customer, with what is play is maintenance is not no mistake
    Maintenance is still in principle 1 h 5 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Piratezombi3 View Post
    It would be really great... if every time you guys update the game to fix something small... that it wouldn't break the actual game on my PC.... Every. Single. Time. However, this time, after doing all of the usual nonsense to fix the game... It's worse off than ever... I just want to log in and kill my pigs to make bacon.
    chill dude the server isnt even up, the reason the game was closing was because they left the login servers on by accident the servers themselves arent even up. the downtime isnt even scheduled to be finished for another hour and 4 minutes as of my post
    <Mythic>
    <Fatality>

Most recent Patch

It would have been nice if you had set it as offline, because, after updating, I've been trying for the last 30 minutes to login, yet it would consistently load to "achieved with cryengine", and then close without explanation. If this was not caused by the downtime, I would appreciate if you could fix this issue in the last patch during this downtime.... Otherwise, I will be unable to play the game until you do....

Quote Originally Posted by iamforeva View Post
    Where is the fix for the speedboat cant use storage, so its basically useless
    If you have the seaskimmer - you have to get on the hood, stand exactly above the slots (good luck with this) and you see the icon to drop or pick it up. It does take more time than necessary and I added my input to the troubleshooting section.

Love the boat though.

It is now 9AM CDT, so does this mean I still have 2 hours (11AM) until it is fixed. At with those above, can not get past "achieved with cryengine" before it goes black and back to Glyph open screen.

Isn't 6:00pm PDT 9:00pm EST? how's that work hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Starynight View Post
    You are making people choose between going to work or do content ....

Guys, maint, that's why its not going. You are literally coming onto the thread about the maint and posting you can't get into the game.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast