+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Actual Server Population

Actual Server Population

Helllo human beings!
    (I dont have the best english so exuse me)

I quit ArcheAge a pretty long time ago but well i just downloadet it again and wanted to get startet.
    There is just only one thing bothering me before i can start.

I would like to start on the most populated server. Would be great too if it is more PvP based and filled with many enligsh-speaking ppl.

The most popular Server would be Shatigon as i know?
    But i heard there are pretty much spains and russians is this right?

So my very question is which are the 3 most populated server? Which of those are most english spoken and which is more PvP based?

Looking forward to your comments!

Hello there !

First of all for your first question , Shatigon is the ONLY populated server since this is the only one legacy server to reach The "high" population on Prime time (and sometimes even during the whole day).
    As for the English speaking, while there is a lot of diversity when it comes to the nationality of players, i would say 95% of the time the Chat is filled with English speaking only and people tend to respect that.
    So as long as you don't join a Guild that recruit according to the language of its members, you should be fine

For the 3 most populated server i would say Shatigon and Prophecy are close followed by Eanna.
    As for PVP amongst the legacy server, Shatigon is the destination to go. It gather a good chunck of EU pvp players.. And coming accross PVP is not a rare thing (i mostly play 6 hours/day and spend 4 hours pvping every night).

while i can't speak for other server, Shatigon has managed to get a good balance between Nations/Nuia/Haranya and Pirates... The winners are never the same basicly which is a cool factor ( having the same side winning over and over again is depressing).

I should warn you tho, since it gather a lot of PVP players, it means that you'll come across a lot of VERY good geared people... And being "One-tap" is very common, even for people with 8K GS... Also don't expect to kill people with 1K-2K GS above you if you're alone.

Oh and People tend to respect low level when they are farming their levels ... Well but i guess there are always ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s in every server that will have no mercy for your poor soul.

So as long as you don't find Dying Frustrating, like pvping in group.. I would say Shatigon is your destination but it really depend on your mindset when it comes to accepting defeat (since it can happen a lot here )

Thank you really much for the quick answer!
    In that case shatigon sounds really good to me. As you said i think its depressing having one side winning over and over again but also boring too :P
    And im also excited if i see some pvpler around the world so i sure wont be frustrated if i get often killed

Alright i will go for Shatigon
    Again thank you really much :3

Quote Originally Posted by Luniliel View Post
    Hello there !

First of all for your first question , Shatigon is the ONLY populated server since this is the only one legacy server to reach The "high" population on Prime time (and sometimes even during the whole day).
    As for the English speaking, while there is a lot of diversity when it comes to the nationality of players, i would say 95% of the time the Chat is filled with English speaking only and people tend to respect that.
    So as long as you don't join a Guild that recruit according to the language of its members, you should be fine

For the 3 most populated server i would say Shatigon and Prophecy are close followed by Eanna.
    As for PVP amongst the legacy server, Shatigon is the destination to go. It gather a good chunck of EU pvp players.. And coming accross PVP is not a rare thing (i mostly play 6 hours/day and spend 4 hours pvping every night).

while i can't speak for other server, Shatigon has managed to get a good balance between Nations/Nuia/Haranya and Pirates... The winners are never the same basicly which is a cool factor ( having the same side winning over and over again is depressing).

I should warn you tho, since it gather a lot of PVP players, it means that you'll come across a lot of VERY good geared people... And being "One-tap" is very common, even for people with 8K GS... Also don't expect to kill people with 1K-2K GS above you if you're alone.

Oh and People tend to respect low level when they are farming their levels ... Well but i guess there are always ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥s in every server that will have no mercy for your poor soul.

So as long as you don't find Dying Frustrating, like pvping in group.. I would say Shatigon is your destination but it really depend on your mindset when it comes to accepting defeat (since it can happen a lot here )
    Are you playing in Shatigon?? sure?? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Akashha View Post
    Are you playing in Shatigon?? sure?? xD
    I agree with them, I also play on Shatigon full time ^^
    Sparxu
    Queen of Lizards
    TEMPEST
    <New Age>
    Player Nation

Subscribe on Youtube

Follow me on Twitch

Shatigon has already too many people
    we have 2 full raid all day long doing aegis and whalesong rift at least nuia faction are full . I think that eanna should be a better choice because many times you have to be 1 hour in a raid just to be able to do rifts or any other faction event. If being in a low population server is not fun being in an overpopulated server like shatigon is not fun neither.

shatigon overpopulated? heh

Have you seen how much free land there is... whole ocean islands are empty.

Quote Originally Posted by Zgefr View Post
    shatigon overpopulated? heh

Have you seen how much free land there is... whole ocean islands are empty.
    land is for potatoes and after the huge nerf to commerce nobody has land on ahnimar and many other profitable maps so ofc there is free land. I had like 10 gazebos on ahnimar when larders where a thing now I have 0 and many people also destroyed all their lands there. If shatigon is not overpopulated how can you explain that we are having 2 full raid of 50 players doing aegis/whalesong halcy etc im talking about nuia side only. By the way are you in shatigon? because you should know this if you were playing here.

Overpopulation is what we had when the game launched, this server is far from overpopulated.
    A-List Niruo
    88k Crit, Darkrunner, bearer of salt
    <Warriors>

Quote Originally Posted by Niruo View Post
    Overpopulation is what we had when the game launched, this server is far from overpopulated.
    sure, I don't know if your faction is dead but nuia is going to halcy war with 2 full raid and a third raid with +10 players , you should transfer to another server to experience , what really mean to be in a dead server. And yes shatigon is actually overpopulated we already have too many players here. Aegis is done all day long with 2 raids the same for whalesong at least nuia side is overpopulated atm.

+ Reply to Thread