+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Actual good Classes

imho Darkrunner is the best for arena, and Primeval for open pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Logum View Post
    imho Darkrunner is the best for arena, and Primeval for open pvp.
    it is not. it is the easiest needing least brain, but best is shroudmaster ^^

Dawncaller has been a strong spec since what feels like alpha days, but it's incredibly hard to play well. Nowadays, with current meta trends and a playerbase already set in their ways for the most part, the time investment needed to readjust both playstyle and muscle memory patterns to the degree needed simply outweighs the slight advantage (if any) you might gain from the spec change. Also, not to be forgotten or overlooked, the role(s) a Dawncaller competes for in raids are already crowded, and for arena players it has a very unforgiving risk/reward ratio inherent to it's playstyle.

Never been anything but a solid spec that never really found a place for itself, I guess you could say. I prefer the allegorical way of phrasing it, but you asked for an elaboration so there you go.

N.
    It is the great philosophical concept of trying to find a way beyond the horizon knowing full well you never actually will; the essence of a journey measured not by when but by why and how. Beyond that, I won't explain myself further. Those on the bus will understand, those who isn't will probably not. I'm good with that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4