+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Captain's Protection buff is not protecting to be attacked?!

Really ? Is that why ppl hang onto the ladder? You can't be attacked there? I was attacked twice ( 2 trips in a row) by a player who jumped on board the ship. I wasn't taken out of my seat by a sailboat. I always sit on a bench and always have protection.

yep, it counts as climbing not sitting so you dont stand up to auto attack

Hey everyone~

In this week's patch there was a fix to players being forced to stand up from the seats if they had the Captain's Protection buff. Let me know if there are some cases of this not working (it was working fine on the internal server). Please provide specifics just in case it is a very specific issue.

Hope this helps everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Myru View Post
    Hey everyone~

In this week's patch there was a fix to players being forced to stand up from the seats if they had the Captain's Protection buff. Let me know if there are some cases of this not working (it was working fine on the internal server). Please provide specifics just in case it is a very specific issue.

Hope this helps everyone!
    Thanks Myru :-)
    But shouldn't something like that be in the patch notes?
    And will there be consequences for players who exploited this? (I guess not since it is hard to track)
    A child of song, a child of rage
    Abandoned in another age
    Now ancient hate and rhymes that bind
    Make paradise a tomb divine
    And demons trapped in beauty’s thrall
    Hunt those who heed the bloodsong’s call.

Quote Originally Posted by taxcollector View Post
    1. The ship rams though everything so its in no way blocked or blockable.
    2. People have been exploiting mutiboxing and running alts like crazy on this thing, I say let its own player base sort it out.
    3. the Irony of cheaters trying to call others out for what they think is exploiting.

Maybe have a level 55 requirement to use the ship, and give these level 20 200 gear score army of alts something to do.
    Why would you put a 55 limit on the boat when the boat was made to help low levels run their packs.

The people abusing this boat are the 55s that use it as a safe trade run in Mass, that's not it's intent.
    Daemonic - The One, The Only. "Why So Salty" - Daemonic 2014-2015, "So long and Thanks, for all the Fish." - Daemonic 2014, "Pikes is just a wanabe Daemonic" - Odizzeous 2015, "The Cult of Shadows, are walking trashcans" - Kasevan 2014, "I'd prefer the trash can over the trash itself." - Palladin 2014, "Confirmed Scammer list: Gerey, Foxkiller, Oddizeous, All the lannisters, The entire <Cult of Shadows>" - DRHealgood 2014, "You are Irrelvant" - <Wicked> 2014-2015.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13