+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Captain's Protection buff is not protecting to be attacked?!

Today I died a second time since I reported this bug on the support website. Apparently there are spells which pull you off a seat. And once over board, Captain's Protection moves away with the cargo ship...

Interesting that this appears to be a recurring bug, a "regression".

And GM interested in screenshots of the combat logs?
    Melly@NazarThunderwingKadum, Haranya
    <RisingMoon>

His nick is ***, is a pirate, he is using your merchant ♥♥♥♥ when the cargo ship is travelling, making the others players even with captain's protection drop in the sea to steal the packs, this is not fair with the other players. Because that, a lot players don't use the bank anymore, they're just stay hanged on the ladders.

One ticket has been opened [REQUEST #1250002] about this.

Today I was attacked twice on the same route. They spawned a ship into the ferry course before casting their spells.

My ticket is #1234094. Screenshots have been attached there, for the developers ... if there are any left after the Great Wipe.

Banning players abusing exploits is not half as useful as fixing these exploits; especially when they are a regression.
    Melly@NazarThunderwingKadum, Haranya
    <RisingMoon>

Cargo Ship Exploit

Are there any GM in this server?
    This is fair with another players wich are using captain's protection?

Are pirates protected by GM?

**** he takes advantage that there is no punishment for this kind of bug... but it's really unfair with another player who pays for cargo quest and pay for captain's protection... how long time will this happen?

Every day this is it, they created the "cargo ship" so that the plkayer can cross the sea SAFELY by paying the captain but taking advantage of pirate BUGS (Seni Mostly) uses skills where players get off the banks and summoning a ship he pushes them out of the "cargo ship" and steals everyone, it disrupts the game economy, disrupts the gameplay and totally takes away the credibility of the game developer, steps MUST be taken, this kind of bug and this type of player cannot continue, or take action or lose many players because both my guild and several others are already studying to quit the game due to these bugs (this one specifically).

Hey Gamigo. Take action on this.

Quote Originally Posted by felixwilliam View Post
    Every day this is it, they created the "cargo ship" so that the plkayer can cross the sea SAFELY by paying the captain but taking advantage of pirate BUGS (Seni Mostly) uses skills where players get off the banks and summoning a ship he pushes them out of the "cargo ship" and steals everyone, it disrupts the game economy, disrupts the gameplay and totally takes away the credibility of the game developer, steps MUST be taken, this kind of bug and this type of player cannot continue, or take action or lose many players because both my guild and several others are already studying to quit the game due to these bugs (this one specifically).
    well I come from aria tired of guys who do the same thing on that server and the guild elite assasins who use hacks to take land, I transferred from server to come and see that here are the same guys with their alter doing the same. They have been reported and nothing they have done seems to really want many players tired of these things to start migrating to other games, which I regret because archeage is a great game just full of these players who are not punished

this is expliot, if player PAY for protection then protection need works, you are a poor, noob and cheat player, accept this and stop, use bug will cause ban in you account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast