+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Strange car bug with the new car

Strange car bug with the new car

So the new car- Rampage-b200 seems to have a strange bug going on right now. When your riding with more then one person, and maybe 2 people it seems. This weird thing happens with my friend's alt. We were driving the other night in halcy with packs and this red attacked us. He got my friend's alt first then me, but once my friend's alt fell out of the car he was no longer with us, rather he showed up at the bottom of the cliffs of hellswamp with a pack on his back as if he was not with us the whole time.

Then I told my friend, who had not been attacked at the time to go to the housing, cause its supposed to be safe. I guess its not safe with the new car, because he got to the housing area and was able to be attacked by the red. I was told if the red hit him then he could still be hit, but I never saw him get hit at all. The red went after me and my friend's alt.

So it also happened again this morning with my friend. He was driving with his alt and when he got to the trade person to turn in the pack he dismissed his car and his alt was back in dewstone as if he was never riding in the car in the first place.

Due lag strange things happening. I faced a similar situation with red freighter!
    Trade run from Silent to Solis.
    Driving with one person sitted and one standing (my alt).
    When I passed from Villanelle into Mahadevi the login screen appear into my alts display for 4-5 secs (the standing char). When the game reload my char not only was back to Silent-Villanelle check point but also dropped under the ground and into the sea About 20' minutes recall to get in the game again......

So, I dont think it is car bug at first place, but hope they find what cause those crazy things.

Yup it just happened with the apex drift and he got that loading screen. I stopped and got to the trade post and it did happen again. He ended up no where near the trade post. It seems to be alts that it happens too, because I have not seen it happen to my main or his main.

Rampage B200 sensitivity issues

I just got my Rampage B200 and been using it for a few days now. Same thing happen to my alt like other players experienced while riding this car. My alt just vanished when I entered the gate going to Austera, so i stopped for awhile to see where she will appear. Couple of minutes later it appeared on the hills outside Austera so I have to go back to pick her up.

One major issue I would like to address with this new car is the sensitivity issues on hitting something even a small rock will flip the car which definitely not the right physics. Imagine I was traveling full speed and I came across a player on a longboard standing right at the middle of the bridge and when we collided, the car flipped several times while the one on the longboard didn't even move an inch . Unlike our carts, wagon, freighters which can ignore obstacles. Funny to see but kinda becoming a pain when every now and then hitting something small can flip the car.

I'm not requesting to do the same with this new car like the other vehicles in terms of sensitivity on hitting objects but at least lessen it's sensitivities on obstacles. In the real world when you hit something that small, the smaller object is the one affected not the other way around. At least make this car a fun car since it's the most expensive car yet in the game. LESSEN SENSITIVITY on hitting objects please!!!!

One last thing (and I know this is a long shot), is it possible to put packs on the sits itself without using an alt.... I mean make it either for players seats AND/OR packs, same thing like in the real world. Please constructive criticism are appreciated Thank you so much in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleyes View Post
    I just got my Rampage B200 and been using it for a few days now. Same thing happen to my alt like other players experienced while riding this car. My alt just vanished when I entered the gate going to Austera, so i stopped for awhile to see where she will appear. Couple of minutes later it appeared on the hills outside Austera so I have to go back to pick her up.

One major issue I would like to address with this new car is the sensitivity issues on hitting something even a small rock will flip the car which definitely not the right physics. Imagine I was traveling full speed and I came across a player on a longboard standing right at the middle of the bridge and when we collided, the car flipped several times while the one on the longboard didn't even move an inch . Unlike our carts, wagon, freighters which can ignore obstacles. Funny to see but kinda becoming a pain when every now and then hitting something small can flip the car.

I'm not requesting to do the same with this new car like the other vehicles in terms of sensitivity on hitting objects but at least lessen it's sensitivities on obstacles. In the real world when you hit something that small, the smaller object is the one affected not the other way around. At least make this car a fun car since it's the most expensive car yet in the game. LESSEN SENSITIVITY on hitting objects please!!!!

One last thing (and I know this is a long shot), is it possible to put packs on the sits itself without using an alt.... I mean make it either for players seats AND/OR packs, same thing like in the real world. Please constructive criticism are appreciated Thank you so much in advance!!
    even this is about another issue and probably caused during entering in new region/area, I have to confirm this sensitivity issue also appear lately to my Timber Coupe.
    Instead laws of physics, a car weighted 1 ton or something can't slow down or affected from an object who wheight is a kilo or less. Can't slow down, twist or flip. It's impossible! When it step on a mob for a example a snake or a ...wisp!!!!! xD JEEEE realy guys? a wisp have so much power and weight to affect my car?
    I don't know if this "bug" was previous 3.5 but isn't logic.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous View Post
    even this is about another issue and probably caused during entering in new region/area, I have to confirm this sensitivity issue also appear lately to my Timber Coupe.
    Instead laws of physics, a car weighted 1 ton or something can't slow down or affected from an object who wheight is a kilo or less. Can't slow down, twist or flip. It's impossible! When it step on a mob for a example a snake or a ...wisp!!!!! xD JEEEE realy guys? a wisp have so much power and weight to affect my car?
    I don't know if this "bug" was previous 3.5 but isn't logic.
    Amen to that! Can't believe this new car can be thrown out by just a mere small object laying on the ground. Still crossing my fingers we can be heard by anyone from Trino.

Oh yea I have the apex drift and I hit a hill going from dew to lily and I went flying. I wish I had a screen shot because it was just epic. I did a slow motion flip and everything. I also hit this same dang rock in cinderstone that always makes my car go flying or freak out. It would be nice if cars could go thru objects. I also hit a light post with my friends new car and it also flew.

Its something that would be cool of Trino to fix. XD

Rampage vs. Motorcycle no.4

That is the reason I can't imagine how they messed up with the physics of the cars. Take for example a portion in this video about the new motorcycle. It battled it out with the car... guess who won?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=0h0m0s&v=SFASDS75CIM

So please again we are requesting whoever can change the sensitivity issues of the cars when it comes to hitting objects unlike other previous vehicles in this game.... well at least for the upcoming motorcycle it tougher than the cars.... can you image that!!! Much worst Longboards vs. car... car flips!!

You gave the car the convenience of speed just to compromise the sensitiveness on the road.
    Please make adjustments... thank you!!!

+ Reply to Thread