+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: class usage data for 3.0+

class usage data for 3.0+

looking to construct some research guide for under used classes to help give new players some insight into the potential for the class. also with 3.5 ancestral skill its possible alot of previous overlooked class may see some revitalization with more specialize skills that will serves to enhance under used classes. so while im waiting on bigdatadude data listing for underused class i like to hear what the community thinks on the various underused classes and thier thoughts as what is the lowest. i suspect it will likely be mostly support class that arent main healers like vitalism/arua/ anything else

2.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    ArcheAge Team
    So you would like to know what classes are used the least? In arenas? Open world? Both?

I think it's safe to say that the most unused class in the entire game is Blackguard.

The one class I have yet to give up on.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

probably in ranking from least use to most use class in both arena and open world pvp, this way i can start from the least use and work my way up to classes that is seen on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    So you would like to know what classes are used the least? In arenas? Open world? Both?
    Pretending AA will actually release any relevant info about in game statistics, makes me laugh.
    18/F/USA looking for sugar daddy and RP.
    "She just Boromir'd your a.s.s."
    "You cannot kill what is already dead"

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealWeenie View Post
    Pretending AA will actually release any relevant info about in game statistics, makes me laugh.
    They've done it before....
    They just haven't done it in a while.

They can release that data I think. I would like to know the classes played across NA. It will be interesting.
    Nehalem
    Outplayed | Conviction

i think its proably mainly due to time constraints on gm to pull the infomation since its alot of data they have to shift through, it not like theres a program that automatically compiles everything at a click, through for xlgames it wouldnt necessary be a bad thing for in future patches to include a data gathering program in the future to give research players more access into developing skill build aim at region meta. kinda like a card game where your able to build versatile decks capable of decking with most meta base problem while still being able to win through your main playstyle.

This would actually be really interesting to see.

I wanna know how many plants are picked per day (single) and how much labor the average player used per day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast