+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Seaskimmer Speedboat... 'slowboat'

Seaskimmer Speedboat... 'slowboat'

Please, tell me the reason for the sluggish speed on the 'improved' seaskimmer SPEEDboat?

The other day I was boarded by reds.. yeah.. QQ.. but... their clipper caught up with me.
    I did everything I could to get away, but they kept gaining ground on me.

In the end, i'm thinking... they have upgraded sails, etc... and I can't upgrade this SPEEDboat anymore... how is that right???

Why should a clipper have more speed than a SPEEDboat?

Why should all fishing boats be affected by the north-south buff and east-west debuff winds using engine instead of sails?

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdwaffen View Post
    Why should all fishing boats be affected by the north-south buff and east-west debuff winds using engine instead of sails?
    Speedboats have the same debuff. Trion doesn't give a flying fig.

It's the same reason as why is the dolphin has the same or even greater speeds than a submarine.

Let speak about harpon on speedboat too.
    You got a fking SPEEDBOAT and you can't fight against a ♥♥♥♥ty clipper who harpoon you...
    That so fking stupid...

We can speak about longboard who can push car and make them fly : wtf ?

When speed boat was first released, there is video on youtube, where person was racing epic clipper (improved rudder, epic sail and epic booster) over the course of race clipper won. If someone had legendary speed boat would be caught very quicklly. They where always slow.

Not sdefending it and it does not make sense to be that way, but yeah speed boat since day 1 = slow boat
    A TRUE WARCHIEF WOULD NEVER CONSUME WEAK PANCAKES. ONLY THE MIGHT OF WAFFLES IS FIT TO COMMAND THE HORDE!

It just looks cool, thats it no use.
    Ponytail, EU, Prophecy

you should go N-S direction for speed buff. it can went up to 14m/s or more i believe.
    if the clipper get to harpoon you, you're driving it wrong.
    even @14m/s they still caught up to you, turn around and jump right to the clipper

anyway, speedboat have the ability to bring 10 packs while clipper could only bring less than that.
    if you're saying "i pay more for the speedboat, but a mere clipper is faster than me". you're basically a p2w greed saying that because i pay more i should bring pack safely with no f2p pleb catch me up with their clipper.

sorry, but i have watched too much salt for the speedboat while it was fine as it's.
    it's cool, it's great for pack runs, it's great to have fun with.
    ofc i would really like it if they add upgrading component feature tho.

Remember these guys put out stuff that is meant to be roleplayey.

They are also notorious for releasing new ♥♥♥♥, peoe hyping it up, selling more, then nerflol.

Don't get owned by trion and xl.

A speedboat costs around 3000g to make and bears 4 pack slots and 4 seats.

An upgraded clipper can run you way upwards of 10000g and holds at most 1 pack slot.

Tell me more about how it makes no sense that the clipper is faster than the speedboat.
    Kadum East
    Ginkan
    Dawncaller

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast