+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @Muzzy My suggestions

@Muzzy My suggestions

I would like to suggest an item (be it cash shop or crafted) to be able to unbound the untradeable armors/weapons. This is to have a better flexibility in changing gear to play other classes.

@Muzzy

Hope this can be implemented asap.

Thank You.

No. Just make all high quality armors/weapons and better gear account bound! +Give us any "Convert" item option to help players find favorite skill combos (and class). (=you can convert your armor to same armor type in other "material" side . Example plate to cloth armor. Or 2 hand nodachi to 2 hand staff).

High end gear in the market make the game vulnerable. This is the p2w "solution": You can buy any BiS items and you can buy in game currency vs Real money to get enough currency to buy items in AH. And you can trade in p2p too. That is goldseller paradise. Just make best gear "In game farmed only"!

I also don't think it's a good idea (along with gear being account-bound). It kills the economy even further because players can just reuse or share gear (and gear is a big funnel for major parts of the economy).

Better idea is just to work on reducing the effect of gear gap. Not only does it resolve a bigger issue with the game, but the side effect is that it becomes easier to take multiple gear routes since their use will go further.

Terrible idea is terrible. Isn't crafted gear already not bound? You have an option, use it.

so sad

+ Reply to Thread