+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Need information on server, please.

Post Need information on server, please.

im thinking of transferring here, how is the east vs west ratio, any player nations etc. any and all infromation is appreciated, thank you.

Nation vs west. The nation is a joke. East is dead unless you play South East Asian timezone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloks3 View Post
    Nation vs west. The nation is a joke. East is dead unless you play South East Asian timezone.
    So I assume what you are trying to say is that the West controls the server?

Quote Originally Posted by Goriom View Post
    If you watch Jach's videos, it looks that way.
    .NotDisaster.

West dominated server, a small east and a non-existent pirate faction to my knowledge, there is a player nation now and its an all out brawl between that nation and the rest of the server.
    Pariah Pariahx Pariahh Pariahahh Purriah Puhryeuh

Tfw nation loses to West
    Neechan
    Pocket Worldboss
    "i wish my guilds healers played more like neechan" Kirito 2k17
    I wish Oniichan didn't make me blow up my gear :^)

<14:16:22> You were banned permanently from the server by "Iraie" (no longer welcome)

No I'm trying to say I could pull a pug guild out of my ♥♥♥ and run over the nation. Lose one fight and they will turtle for the rest of your transfer month.

The PN gets the content at the moment, due primarily to a better geared and more active raid group. West and East can't currently compete with the numbers, though there is contesting.

EDIT: West can't compete with numbers mostly due to a lack of people willing to show up for PvP, East from what I can tell just lacks players in general, to give a little more insight into why the nation manages to control things.
    Rickie
    <Lusty Seabugs>
    Pirates Green of Nazar, Bastards of Lucius. Returned for AA:U as a filthy casual on Runert.

Never Say Die.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki View Post
    The PN gets the content at the moment, due primarily to a better geared and more active raid group. West and East can't currently compete with the numbers, though there is contesting.

EDIT: West can't compete with numbers mostly due to a lack of people willing to show up for PvP, East from what I can tell just lacks players in general, to give a little more insight into why the nation manages to control things.
    And now both east and west are losing players at an alarming rate. Nobody likes to fight a nation that's about 2000 GS above their paygrade and usually fields double if not quadruple the numbers.
    (That, btw, is a simple logical conclusion of KGB recruiting somewhere roughly around half the server's actively pvp-ing population - leaving them with no adequately-staffed opposing forces to speak of.)

But hey, it will all work out in KGB's favor. They will soon be the only people on Nazar, and thus will have achieved unquestionable dominion over the realm.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh
    Somewhere ages and ages hence:
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and Ió
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

-- Robert Frost, 1920 --

This server raid v raid is messy and tbh all three factions are weak atm (east being the weakest since it is a dead faction/server). . . I noticed that the guilds lack a good shot caller resulting in very long messy fights that could be easily won in a short amount of time. Right now player nation controls everything except abyss which never goes off. The west/east recently no longer contests the nation on world bosses. When a world boss is being fought over, both sides do not know how to respond accordingly to the situation. For example when west and east where fighting nation over kraken, they should have sent either east or west raid to dgs while the other raid delays the player nation from killing kraken. Instead west and east only delayed the krakens death for acouple hrs but in the end player nation got the kraken and both dgs. However there is a guild from Morpheus coming over so that should change the ball game and right now all we have to do is wait and see.
    Sheele <Ezi>
    Rp and Erp Master

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast