+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: <L E G I T> Selectively Recruiting [NA][OLLO]

<L E G I T> Selectively Recruiting [NA][OLLO]

L E G I T

We are a small group of twenty four (24) active, driven, seasoned, and tested players in search of like-minded individuals who are avoiding the zerg environment.

Despite our numbers disadvantage our PvP experience from which we’ve accumulated across a plethora of servers has given us a stellar advantage amongst many guilds of same or larger proportion. We intend to grow at a steady and controllable pace and are ready to open the doors to any potential candidates. Gear does not play a factor when we are recruiting. What determines your eligibility is your character (in reality) alone. Gear can be farmed easily. The most important thing to us is whether or not you as an individual can mesh with our guild.

We plan to build a PvP power house, not in numbers but through organization; which will strenuously test our cohesiveness, communication, adaptability and attitude.

Our goal is to be friends first, serious PvP oriented players second. ArcheAge has a lot to offer and is much more enjoyable when you’re surrounded by people that you can trust, respect, and understand on a daily basis.

If we sound like we are your type of group please don’t hesitate to personally message me via forums or message/mail me in game. We are currently on Pirates on Tahyang but plan to move in the near future, yet remain Pirate.

<L E G I T>
    Coming soon to a server near you.

I think you guys are going to like it here. I'm in an east guild called "Pixel Pirates". We're one of the stronger west guilds but our active list is about 10 people. We do ok but I think your group is big enough to do great on ollo. You'll still have a numbers disadvantage against the east but that is just how Ollo is.

East keeps saying they want pvp. I have a feeling they're about to start crying a lot. I'm sure lulocaust will post some edited footage to claim that he is crushing your group wholesale (LOL).

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    I think you guys are going to like it here. I'm in an east guild called "Pixel Pirates". We're one of the stronger west guilds but our active list is about 10 people. We do ok but I think your group is big enough to do great on ollo. You'll still have a numbers disadvantage against the east but that is just how Ollo is.

East keeps saying they want pvp. I have a feeling they're about to start crying a lot. I'm sure lulocaust will post some edited footage to claim that he is crushing your group wholesale (LOL).
    Hahaha that's okay, we usually keep quiet on forums and let the results speak for themselves :P Looking forward to some good times! Thanks for your information, it helped quite a bit.

Look forward to you guys coming here. Also, I only post videos of people who like to talk ♥♥♥♥ and spread false rumors. :P Patsyboy (Ollolol) will be one of your favorite people if you do come here. He's quite a character. Don't try to argue with him though. He's always right.
    "Lulo isn't even good" -Markymarco <Semper Solus>

https://puu.sh/wtuTn/46038fc42b.jpg

Ollo pvp can't wait to see some video.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloks3 View Post
    Ollo pvp can't wait to see some video.
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkk ... This is Ollo... There is no PVP.
    Pugs btw
    Pirate Queen with a Volatile
    Ollo's Toxic Trash
    We're just
    NATION BTW
    Kitteh

Quote Originally Posted by Plyfkitty View Post
    kkkkkkkkkkkkkk ... This is Ollo... There is no PVP.
    Look. I better see either dank memes out of this or some decent videos. Your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    I think you guys are going to like it here. I'm in an WEST guild called "Pixel Pirates". We're one of the stronger west guilds but our active list is about 10 people. We do ok but I think your group is big enough to do great on ollo. You'll still have a numbers disadvantage against the east but that is just how Ollo is.

I dont know why he said he is in a East guild, but this salty guy is certainly a Westerner
    Altrage(formerly Rageintails(Hanure)/ Rageinsleeves(Salphira)/ Rageindeucedsleeves(Ollo)/ Purinrage(Conviction)/ Kittyrage(Aranzeb)/ Alltherage(Aria))
    <Tsunami>
    East

Hexblade/Daggerspell/Arcanist/Enigmatist/Skullknight/Harbinger/Swiftstone/Revenant/Blighter/Spellsinger/Swiftstone
    I like to experiment

Quote Originally Posted by oreorule View Post
    I dont know why he said he is in a East guild, but this salty guy is certainly a Westerner
    clearly I misspoke.

I am in a west guild and we contest the east as best we can with 10 people. We have a surprising level of success. When you see more than 15 people in our raid it's a pug raid or alts. We rarely have 15.

PS
    why is the east so salty. We deny you content for 1 week, then stop so we can do rl stuff and you're STILL pissed. Was it that embarrassing? Maybe if you'd stop calling us stupid and liars before getting rekt you wouldn't be so embarrassed.

ollo best pvp server tbh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast