+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Intel Request

Intel Request

US based Cleric interested in moving to EU servers to escape the cancer that is DISASTER.

Short Version: Came back into the game and joined a fun guild only to have it's politics and structure dictated by an outside force known as DISASTER. I'm looking for an EU server that does not contain this kind of element.

I would appreciate any information about Rangora concerning this topic. Are you a bastion of hope for people seeking to avoid this type of toxicity?

Okey, not going to sugar coat anything, but not going to exaggerate how bad it is either.

Balance:
    - Player Nation "Asylum" - Controls most world events, Red Dragon, Kraken etc. Auroria Packs etc., However has not restored Abyssal for a while
    - Nuians - Main guild <Bloodlust> - Took a Castle from Core yesterday, largest total GS, newly formed to fight Core. Strong land combat presence
    - Haranya - Main Guild <Tempest> - Failed a Castle Siege yesterday, takes DGS 90% of the time, strong naval presence, low GS

Toxicity:
    -To be fair, this is somewhere that this server shines. Drama and salt is few and far between, from either side

Activity:
    -Umm. You won't see a 50 man raid, put it that way. The server is small, and we know it. 30-35 man Abyssals usually

So, in conclusion, yes, there is a dominant player nation, who are slowly losing members, Haranya is the weakest force on land, yet strong navally, Bloodlust is, in my opinion, one of the strongest land forces.
    <Tempest> , Denying the player nation abyssal since 20/06/2017

Join this server if you are looking for a quiet server where it is easy to gear up and you want to be drama free. Don't join if you want epic raid vs raid battles. Also come east, we need healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient6 View Post
    Join this server if you are looking for a quiet server where it is easy to gear up and you want to be drama free. Don't join if you want epic raid vs raid battles. Also come east, we need healers.
    Thanks!

Thanks Oggyog too. Great info.

ogglyog hahahah

What did I do now -_-

I thought that was pretty accurate if I do say so myself... Well, maybe a bit outdated now but hey :P
    <Tempest> , Denying the player nation abyssal since 20/06/2017

+ Reply to Thread