+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Black Screen Switching Characters

So, a month of useless troubleshooting for a known issue. And, support request closed as "Solved" while it's still occurring. Brilliant!

Yep, nothing can be done. How about just giving me an option to switch my character select screen back the way it was before 3.5? I didn't have a problem there.

But, hey they have my "continued support".... -_-
    ~ Krison Mystic ~
    Proud Member of WhiteRaven
    Eanna Server - East Faction

any update to this?? I have also been having this issue since 3.5. super anoying and makes it take forever to run events on multiple characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Amatt3833 View Post
    any update to this?? I have also been having this issue since 3.5. super anoying and makes it take forever to run events on multiple characters.
    Nope, I haven't heard any updates since. I'm still seeing the problem as well. So much fun having to reload the game every time I want to change characters. :P
    ~ Krison Mystic ~
    Proud Member of WhiteRaven
    Eanna Server - East Faction

Angry still can't switch characters without having to restart game

they have to find some sort of work around or fix for this.. I was getting a few, (like 1 or 2 a day), that would switch without issues, but now it's back to every switch on every character on every account. The only fix I have found is I don't play nearly as much now.. good way to thin out the overcrowded server trion.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2