+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: RNG lies!

RNG lies!

The% that we see there is not the real one.
    Yesterday I spent 8k of gold regrade sails and did not raise any to legendary.
    The 35% that says there is pure lie, according to the amount I broke should be 15%.
    After breaking many, I decided to go the safe way, wearing a red charm ....
    Apart from the 8k I decided to use the expensive way, but 3 times in row they failed with 70%
    Okay, whatever they say, those percentages lie.
    I will continue to gather gold as a slave, to continue wasting it. Thanks TRION
    I'm going on what I'm left of the boat
    bye

It's a roll of the dice my friend.

RNG is RNG
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

omg.. you deserve it nothing better...
    the smart people in aa got it very fast...
    Do not regrade! save up your gold. Buy the stuff you may want out of the ah (yes you spend more gold but you get is save). thats the way to go...

but hey you can just do another of the 123535345 crybearpost on the forum why the matrix didnt choose you as a neo..

because it luck.. you ever heard of luck.. its that thing in real life that can be ... now listen carefully.. unfair..
    ye .. you heard right.. its unfair.. some people got more.. some less.

what are you.. a child... grow up deal with it that the world (and sometimes videogames as well are not fair and not made to make just you happy)
    is not fair...

btw coinflipping isnt bugged just because you dont get allways 50% head and 50% number? ever thought of that..

what is regrade in the game.. regrade is a goldsink tool.. taking gold out of the economy

and you just see the other peoples success in the chat.. not the fails..

but just give trion the blame.. those % are not true...

(i got so much flame in the begin when i told all that i dont ever will believe in this % because its pure nonesence... they all said no no thay cant do this..

ofc they can.. and you people now see those % are just a guess)...

cry me a river

I've once failed more than 6 times in a row regrading a sail from Rare to Arcane at 60% chance............. but yeah, RNG and RNG. Just farm gold and buy it directly lol. Game is working as intended. Best game. I love this game. ♥♥♥♥ you if you don't like this game. This game is amazing and regrading is perfect in this game and it should never be changed at all. I wanna die

Think one of the biggest mistake is the number of % in RNG.

You dont have (for example) 30% for all your trials, you have just the 30 for every new trial. So in fact you can got on every new trial one of the 70% failure or you are lucky and got every trial one of the 30% success.

Thats the reason nobody should spend money or time in the RNG, if you havent enough of it or you havent a big big frustration-tolerance.

The RNG is the major motivation-killer in Archeage and one of the most importand reason people left the game So be careful with all RNG in Archeage

ROFL

You need to consider that you just have bad luck, when you have a bad luck day just stop... try later or another day. Don't keep throwing money at it when you are just on a bad luck streak.

If no one regrades, WHO ARE WE GOING TO BUY FROM?
    Do the people who say "don't regrade and just buy" ever consider this

Quote Originally Posted by Tahras View Post
    Think one of the biggest mistake is the number of % in RNG.

You dont have (for example) 30% for all your trials, you have just the 30 for every new trial. So in fact you can got on every new trial one of the 70% failure or you are lucky and got every trial one of the 30% success.

Thats the reason nobody should spend money or time in the RNG, if you havent enough of it or you havent a big big frustration-tolerance.

The RNG is the major motivation-killer in Archeage and one of the most importand reason people left the game So be careful with all RNG in Archeage
    RNG is also an attractive concept for many, many players. It's online gambling for kids and adults.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBT View Post
    RNG is also an attractive concept for many, many players. It's online gambling for kids and adults.
    It simulates aspects of gambling, but it is not gambling according to law.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

and the community here was happy they could see success % and accepted the new regrade prices.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast