+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bloodlust ^^

Cool Bloodlust ^^

Nice video Bro

Whats the name of the track that is running on the video please?

Must remember to watch this when I get home.
    Sakuracalli (West)

Senbonzakura - cover by Lindsey Stirling Awesomeeeee *_*

what happened to core ?

Bloodlust is anti-core ? if so, I would like to come there too^^. Bloodlust will go for player nation or what are your plans for merge in Tempest server at this September ?

Why core's guild leader and loyal servants left the guild to tranfer to other servers ( eanna mostly to join eanna player nation ) after ripped the goods/items to themself from the hard works of other members within 2 years...

I am really happy that ,at the end, some of the people rebelled against core's monarchal slavery system and bad attitudes against other players. I wished that this rebellion should be happen when I was still in the nation too to watch it with pleasure but it happened after I left the guild myself ;because of their officiers and guild leader's not appropriate behaviours and actions with very high ego as looking down others from up and not helping others if you are not in their groups ( no point to write more really, everyone knows what they did )...

Someone would tell me the whole story please here or would you give me the discord to tell me with voice^^ Core's main group at management side found what they deserved^^. Where is Xi and his followers ? It is sad that they got most of items for free without spending any real money or in game gold but they got everything with the hard work of other members within the years... My condoles to the victims of core in the server wide. Xi changed so much really along with his guild's principles within the years ( especially after the player nation ).
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Epic buff
    Darkrunner

Clicking
    Dead server
    Fighting handicapped people
    Being handicapped

Good video mate 12/10
    Erry - Tempest

+ Reply to Thread