+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Looking for new home

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    18

    Post Looking for new home

    im thinking of transferring here, how is the east vs west ratio, any player nations etc. any and all infromation is appreciated, thank you.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Tenki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Gambledeep
    Posts
    820
    Quote Originally Posted by Cappa View Post
    im thinking of transferring here, how is the east vs west ratio, any player nations etc. any and all infromation is appreciated, thank you.
    East
    For primetime Mistmerrow, East pulls 15 on a good day with 1 healer, then you might get 40-50 for kadum while they're all like "lol you pvpers can't force me to come!!".
    For primetime Whalesong, East can pull 50 probably.
    The geared guilds (??) on the east like to run dungeons within their own groups all day.
    Abyssal: East can pull a potato boat.

    East at abyssal, you can almost see the onion tears sizzling with hate
    Average gs of east who come out to fight is probably 4.5k. On the upside, they're generally a pretty friendly bunch, and you've got many unique characters in East Hanure. Come if you're a male firran.

    Vs East: If you're anything with dps, ez honor.

    ---
    West
    West easily outnumbers East. Prior to 3.5 and Pirate transfers in, West would easily bring multiple boats out and freefarm Abyssal to East's 1 potato boat.

    West (well, specifically some guild called Hostile) had been absorbing transfers in because they don't they need even more help outnumbering and outgearing the East and for some reason can't get Kraken even though they freefarmed everything else. Overall though, West pulls 50-man raids to everything except for the miscellaneous Halcyona wars now, though they used to easily 50v10 that when it happened around midnight in 3.0.
    In general though, they hate each other and you can probably even have fun just turning on faction chat and eating popcorn.

    Vs West: The biggest defining factor of the west on Hanure is that they play DPS classes in plate. Average gs of west who come out to fight is probably like 6k. If you're a mage and have healers, ez honor.

    ---

    Pirate:
    Some pirates supposedly robbed like 100 APEX or something from a PN from another server and ran away here. Their past doesn't really matter though, because they've here to free farm content and wiped on their uncontested TWT attempt. They're a pretty good pve guild otherwise though - they come, they freefarm quickly and efficiently, then they port out.

    vs Pirate: Their pvp strat usually composes of avoiding pvp unless they have at least 2x the numbers to any fight. Bring 1? They'll fight with 2. Bring 6? They'll fight with 14. They do have quite a few geared mages though.
    ---
    Player Nation
    what are those
    ---

    As you can see, the factions here are kind of like Rock-Scissors-Potato.










    I'm tired.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    18
    thanks for the info!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Crooture's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    175
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenki View Post
    East
    For primetime Mistmerrow, East pulls 15 on a good day with 1 healer, then you might get 40-50 for kadum while they're all like "lol you pvpers can't force me to come!!".
    For primetime Whalesong, East can pull 50 probably.
    The geared guilds (??) on the east like to run dungeons within their own groups all day.
    Abyssal: East can pull a potato boat.

    East at abyssal, you can almost see the onion tears sizzling with hate
    Average gs of east who come out to fight is probably 4.5k. On the upside, they're generally a pretty friendly bunch, and you've got many unique characters in East Hanure. Come if you're a male firran.

    Vs East: If you're anything with dps, ez honor.

    ---
    West
    West easily outnumbers East. Prior to 3.5 and Pirate transfers in, West would easily bring multiple boats out and freefarm Abyssal to East's 1 potato boat.

    West (well, specifically some guild called Hostile) had been absorbing transfers in because they don't they need even more help outnumbering and outgearing the East and for some reason can't get Kraken even though they freefarmed everything else. Overall though, West pulls 50-man raids to everything except for the miscellaneous Halcyona wars now, though they used to easily 50v10 that when it happened around midnight in 3.0.
    In general though, they hate each other and you can probably even have fun just turning on faction chat and eating popcorn.

    Vs West: The biggest defining factor of the west on Hanure is that they play DPS classes in plate. Average gs of west who come out to fight is probably like 6k. If you're a mage and have healers, ez honor.

    ---

    Pirate:
    Some pirates supposedly robbed like 100 APEX or something from a PN from another server and ran away here. Their past doesn't really matter though, because they've here to free farm content and wiped on their uncontested TWT attempt. They're a pretty good pve guild otherwise though - they come, they freefarm quickly and efficiently, then they port out.

    vs Pirate: Their pvp strat usually composes of avoiding pvp unless they have at least 2x the numbers to any fight. Bring 1? They'll fight with 2. Bring 6? They'll fight with 14. They do have quite a few geared mages though.
    ---
    Player Nation
    what are those
    ---

    As you can see, the factions here are kind of like Rock-Scissors-Potato.










    I'm tired.

  5. #5
    Member Xjenovalifex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    39
    The East Faction is filled with very many salty players, they hardly show up to events and when they do they get Nui camped hard, then recall.

  6. #6
    Junior Member Fidera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    25
    I remember when maah celestial potato junk was being chased by 7 nooia ships in luscas time, was kind of funny sail among the rocks... but they spwned clippers and 5 harpoons reached me.

    we get wiped, 15 of 19 people left raid after that D:

    few weeks after dat, was me +2(Reyzoul and another hero) vs nooia zerg AND <lllllll>...dude... can you believe we died 3x for each lusca tag we get? was my last time trying sail in PVP seas in Hanure server.

    even being in forced retiriment since December due lack of PC, best thing I made in maah AA life was transfer to Tahyang in September.
    I miss people from Hanure but was really not playable there that time, now looks its worse.
    Fidera, Haranya, Tahyang(NA) <Insomnia Gamming>

    retired due techical issues, returning ASAP but w/o prevision do log in again

    Ex
    • <Infamous> Haranya, Tahyang(NA)
    • <Knights> Haranya, Hanure(NA)
    • <House Lannister> Haranya, Hanure(NA)


  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenki View Post
    Player Nation
    what are those
    ---
    As you can see, the factions here are kind of like Rock-Scissors-Potato.
    we are discovering today PN. It's gonna be rock-scissors-lizard-Spok-Potato now
    ☼ Amineka ♫
    | Undecided | Kadum East |

  8. #8
    Senior Member mechcell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Aelatiel View Post
    we are discovering today PN. It's gonna be rock-scissors-lizard-Spok-Potato now
    Only because you guys cry for GM to you give credit since pirate steal/got the general tag first. sorry it more like potato-potato-zergpotato

    Cappa, if you look for some PvP here: you will only found 300-ish zerg vs 25 or less since 3/4 of both east and west joining/ ally with disaster PN (West side) If you like being inside an zerg and/or being zerg, you will loving here
    Mechcell
    <Omen>
    Pil Sung

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by mechcell View Post
    Only because you guys cry for GM to you give credit since pirate steal/got the general tag first. sorry it more like potato-potato-zergpotato

    Cappa, if you look for some PvP here: you will only found 300-ish zerg vs 25 or less since 3/4 of both east and west joining/ ally with disaster PN (West side) If you like being inside an zerg and/or being zerg, you will loving here
    Correction - We reset the general after the pirate got that tag. We killed it on the 2nd pull. No comment on the rest of the garbage.
    ~Solariya~

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    31
    20v20 dude what're you talking about

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts