+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ollo News!

Ollo News!

Welcome back all!
    Glad to have all of you back for the newest installment of the most biased news this side of Erenor, Ollo News!

East vs West News.
    Massive PvP broke out on Saturday as <Green Card> made their first attempt at building a Player Nation. During <Green Card>'s original attempt on General Belisar, the West, lead by Warden, and the Pirates continuously disrupted(during the original war time) and reset(during Peace) General Belisar until <Green Card>, 30 minutes till Diamond Shores fell back into conflict, decided to wait till the Conflict time to reattempt the boss. <Green Card> again attempted to complete the boss again, but with PvP from both the West and Pirates being coordinated, were unable to complete the boss.
    They have since finished the boss, and have named their Player Nation <Ten Close Friends>. Congratulations <Green Card> on this accomplishment.
    Since building their nation, PvP has been quiet. Deathwish has taken up the role of a single PvPer mostly attacking East and Nation members in the Sungold Fields Territory Palace. In addition, Babytea of <Locked Up> recorded some intense PvP against Ten Close Friends on Growlgate. You can find the video here

Server News:
    Our server has stayed mostly quiet this week. However, the rumor mill continues to turn. Rumor on our server is that <Pantsu> and <Legit> both intend to come to our beloved server. Both are renowned Pirates, so East and West members can not afford to believe either guild will help them. Adding to the <Pantsu> rumor, is that <Pantsu> intends to build a Player Nation here on Ollo, to assist them in contesting Ten Close Friends. Both rumors as of now stand unconfirmed, however, Sushichef(Odin of Legit) has been sighted posting about their potential coming to Ollo on our forums. Yellotree has also been sighted scouting Ollo forums. So much rumor and speculation, we will just have to wait to see how it all pans out.

Acknowledgements:
    Trixxie would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas(in July)!
    Altrage(formerly Rageintails(Hanure)/ Rageinsleeves(Salphira)/ Rageindeucedsleeves(Ollo)/ Purinrage(Conviction)/ Kittyrage(Aranzeb)/ Alltherage(Aria))
    <Tsunami>
    East

Hexblade/Daggerspell/Arcanist/Enigmatist/Skullknight/Harbinger/Swiftstone/Revenant/Blighter/Spellsinger/Swiftstone
    I like to experiment

T w i g g e r e d

Congrats on your nation. I fully expected it to be created while I was sleeping or working and that is what happened. I'm glad you formed a nation. I was talking with warden about this and neither of us wanted to actually prevent you from forming the nation as we expect it to be destroyed shortly. We just wanted to make a point and we feel like we did.

Of course, we were the smaller of 2 forces that contested the forming of the nation on the first day. I can't speak for the other force but I can say I was impressed with how they did. I am always impressed with small forces that are willing to fight large ones. I was also very impressed with our guys. I don't think anyone can rationally talk trash about how we did.

The rumor mill is certainly interesting. I have both confirmed and denied that I know what is going to happen.

Do u ever type without paragraphs and bringing up past stuff, going on and on about it all lmao

Oh this is interesting, did not think I'd get to meet both disaster and pantsu on Ollo of all servers :O
    Master of the Phoenix Mystic Wizard
    <The Source>
    ⚑Haranya Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Nol View Post
    Do u ever type without paragraphs and bringing up past stuff, going on and on about it all lmao
    Phatcat, you really should read things before responding to them. I'm being quite polite and I'm digging up the distant past of... 2 days ago. On top of that I'm mostly talking about the future.

I better see some dank pvp videos if more people go to Ollo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    Phatcat, you really should read things before responding to them. I'm being quite polite and I'm digging up the distant past of... 2 days ago. On top of that I'm mostly talking about the future.
    You should just randomly go through all the usernames of the guild until you get it right. 2 down, 400 more to try.

If babytea decides to fight people may come here

Btw disbanding a nation could take months.

Quote Originally Posted by Biezon View Post
    If babytea decides to fight people may come here

Btw disbanding a nation could take months.
    Yeah man perfect reason, can't wait for more personal attacks haha xd
    respect btw

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast