+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Why RU servers are more populated ?

Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    @SoulFeast for the T6 celestial weapon + hauler its was this event at 3.0 release :

indeed they seem to do a better job than trion to make player come back
    It's smart, I can see a bunch of ppl complaining about it as others can catch up to the *5.5k gs maybe* but overall it's healthy to the game if we could get hundreds or thousands of players to archeage because of such a thing.

Actually in RU for upgrading your gear you have 3 solutions :

- Swipe real money
    - Do event to get coin and get gear for gear reward (Arena, MM, trade...)
    - Farm gold

In Eu :

- Swipe real money
    - Farm gold

That make ppl go to event and fight !

Despite the fact Ru dont have same culture/mentality, i start to understand why RU population is far > EU/US

Despite the fact Ru dont have same culture/mentality, i start to understand why RU population is far > EU/US
    Do they have skillQ ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Anselmo View Post
    Do they have skillQ ?
    From what i saw on their pvp movie, they have same version as us so no skill queue

From what i saw on their pvp movie, they have same version as us.
    oh ♥♥♥♥ then they have ping skills , not good but oh well i might have less then 150 ping
    Im downloading their client right now to test it out. Only with vpn i could create account, says my country is not availble otherwise

I doubt they need skill queue lol same goes for kr. our skill queue isn't that fast as the first one introduced was tbh

To try their version you need to create account with VPN, but you dont need vpn to play, but it laggy for us, and its also laggy cause they have a lot of player on their server

Example of their ping in Arena with primeval against Dr : https://youtu.be/4MLNoQ7PERQ?t=38s

Quote Originally Posted by SoulFeast View Post
    I doubt they need skill queue lol same goes for kr. our skill queue isn't that fast as the first one introduced was tbh
    already patching update i ll take a look at their servers soon ^^

To try their version you need to create account with VPN, but you dont need vpn to play, but it laggy for us, and its also laggy cause they have a lot of player on their server

Example of their ping in Arena with primeval against Dr : https://youtu.be/4MLNoQ7PERQ?t=38s
    I do have a vpn i created account and downloaded, applying patch
    it seems perfectly fine for me

@SoulFeast for the T6 celestial weapon + hauler its was this event at 3.0 release * not pretty sure :

Its was actually not free stuff but an event with things to do to get coin and buy chosen gear with coins

list of their reward : https://aa.mail.ru/news/313219.html

indeed they seem to do a better job than trion to make player come back..

@BlueMuzzy why are you doing this kind of things if it work on RU servers ?
    I'm going to agree 100% with Noxm here, we need events of this caliber to attract players back and new players. It could be combined with a good advertising campaign.

Perhaps for new accounts it could be a permanent feature allowing them to get 5kgs or better. We all know you need 6k or better now to be competitive. Which will still take them time to earn, but at least they will have a more reasonable starting position.

I can't believe what I saw in their loyalty shop either, we need more incentives like that it would encourage a better and stronger player base.

If all these things were done and more it could mean we don't need to merge servers.
    <Tempest> Tempest EU

So i made an Russian account :

Merit Badge :

Daily Reward :

Trino, can you guys please buff our merit shop and daily rewards. I'd like to see the pots added for merits, the rainbow taffy for loyalty and NEW daily rewards, we've had the same one for like 4 months now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast