+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why do the cash shop boxs drop archeum essence ?

Why do the cash shop boxs drop archeum essence ?

We have archeum trees for a reason, why do we have the boxs dropping essence in stacks of 5 ?

When charcoal prices were too high the trade pack system was changed to drop prices. Trion didn't put charcoal in the cashshop boxs.

If archeum drop rate is a problem please buff trees and keep then out of the boxs.

30 boxs = 60 of each type of essence, More then you can farm in a month of doing trees.
    <DISASTER>
    Sauron

You can get that farming lost garden equipment and salvaging it. Based on lowest gain (all grand) a stack will net you 60 essence minimum.
    Server: Kadum
    Faction: East/West

Experience colours perception.

It's still better to use farms and archeum sapplings.
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Focslain View Post
    You can get that farming lost garden equipment and salvaging it. Based on lowest gain (all grand) a stack will net you 60 essence minimum.
    Yes and thats fine because you didn't pay money to get the lost garden drop. I have issue with the volume of archeum coming from the cashshop boxs which is crashing the market.
    <DISASTER>
    Sauron

The boxes in that one image are more starlight essence than a day worth of archeum tree farming. On cooldown.

It's ok, I can vendor my trees I get from new zone and just buy archeum now.

Quote Originally Posted by SirPurple View Post
    We have archeum trees for a reason, why do we have the boxs dropping essence in stacks of 5 ?
    Because trino likes to milk their whales.

Quote Originally Posted by bobwinner View Post
    Because trino likes to milk their whales.
    Yeah, but archeum is worthless now because of how much of it drops from the boxs.
    <DISASTER>
    Sauron

Quote Originally Posted by SirPurple View Post
    Yeah, but archeum is worthless now because of how much of it drops from the boxs.
    Wanna know something? Archeum was dropping from boxes since start. Even before obsidian came and wisps,they dropped archeum and the price of archeum was still high.
    Resurgence <Blackout> Jakar. 9579 GS
    Paladin-> Stone Arrow-> Blighter-> Inquisitor-> Hexblade-> Dual wield Darkrunner-> 2 hander Darkrunner-> Executioner-> Ragebinder-> Shadowblade
    Former Ayanad and Erenor hero.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightySardine View Post
    Wanna know something? Archeum was dropping from boxes since start. Even before obsidian came and wisps,they dropped archeum and the price of archeum was still high.
    Not in stacks of 5 essence lol
    <DISASTER>
    Sauron

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast