+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: 7/14 Livestream - Q & A - Dev Talk

7/14 Livestream - Q & A - Dev Talk

We getting an official post in official discussions we can reply to and put our questions in?

feedback wise: it would be nice to have one, we used to get one. it was mainly filled with requests for yata everything. or ignored if it was something they didn't want to talk about that week. but every now and then khrolan would open up and tell us what devs would like to see changed too (like larders that could be made with royals, hardwood, scented leaf drops). those were the ones that made me realize you actually see some stuff from our perspective. should end here or i'll go way off topic...

...PS very nice to see a dev tracker full of posts from today to yesterday and not from today to last friday.

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Thanks for the feedback and I appreciate you starting this thread. I prefer to have conversations as separate threads so that I can track an entire topic rather than several topics in one thread, often getting off point or leaving one topic behind.

I will, however, in the future, make sure that I create an official Q & A post BEFORE the stream with time enough for everyoen to ask, so i can print it out and bring it to the livestream.

Queen to Kings Rook 5...nice move, let me counter with:

I mention this because there is some of the community that don't want to start thread but are happy to add to them. In the past these threads seemed to mirror the forums with some differences that I didn't notice in General Discussions. Alot of the questions will be directed to people in other positions then yourself, questions unabled to be answered at the time, or just plan trolling so prepare for what may come. However; I wlll add i do not read every post/thread/etc so there is that also.

+ Reply to Thread