+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Guards randomly profiling and attacking members of nations. Please help.

Exclamation Guards randomly profiling and attacking members of nations. Please help.

Hello,

I am a member of a minority group in real life and unfortunately we are subjected to harassment and bias at the hands of police and have been for many decades.

I enjoy the Archeage game and have even joined a player nation.

There appears to be a bug with guards sometimes attacking people in a nation and sometimes not. I am from the opposite continent to which my nation is aligned to.

I do NOT need to come on your game and be constantly attacked by guards no matter where I go. I get in my B200 car and drive down the road and get stopped and CC'ed by every guard in sight. This is causing me PTSD. PLEASE FIX THIS. The guards are supposed to protect me against factions not aligned to where my nation is aligned however often kill me for no reason.

I checked my character page in game and have low infamy and no crime points and am not in game criminal but guards seem to seek me out and kill me on sight randomly.

Please help me.

Regards,
    Imapersontoo.

2.   This is the last Archeage Team post in this thread.   #2
    ArcheAge Associate Producer Celestrata Bloodsong's Avatar
    This is a bug that has been on again off again for some time. Another player just let us know that it has returned as well, so we've already re-opened it. Thank you, however, for the added report.

We are Currently paying 160 odd coins a week for a mechanic that has NEVER worked correctly. For half of the entire time that nations have been allied with east or west the guards have been attacking us in the places where we choice to make our homes in game.

If XL can't fix the problem I recommend a reduction to the cost to allying to half of the current cost to reflect the system only working half the time. Trion could also refund half the coins ever spent on the system.

If the Diamond Shores cannons attacked members of there own faction every other week this would have been fixed months ago. Now image if this would effected the whole rest of the playable area in archeage.

Multiple times a day in our guild and nation chat people will ask " Are the guards red to us again ?" It is a endless cycle of disappointment.
    <DISASTER>
    Sauron

the guards decided today that they didnt like me either! they tried to blow up my hauler.

Aria
    Omen Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Nirrimi View Post
    I enjoy the Archeage game and have even joined a player nation.
    If you joined a player nation, you no longer belong to West/East nation, that's why guards attack you, that's normal. No bug.
    Working as intended™

Only "Neutral Alliance Guard" (guards in PvP zones) remains neutral to everyone, until you attack a player.

Not if you request to ally with the west / east heroes and they accept the alliance. Then every week you can party with your chosen faction (west faction best faction, btw) and do trade runs on that continent as if you were a west / east player. Except the guards do not get the memo every time. It used to be every other week, now you don't know at reset whether they will be red or neutral until someone's car or hauler gets eaten.

Quote Originally Posted by bobwinner View Post
    If you joined a player nation, you no longer belong to West/East nation, that's why guards attack you, that's normal. No bug.
    Working as intended™

Only "Neutral Alliance Guard" (guards in PvP zones) remains neutral to everyone, until you attack a player.
    Please explain then when a nation allys west faction that for the First week Nuia alliance guards are green to the nation and will not attack us. Then the following week they are red and will attack members of the nation.
    <DISASTER>
    Sauron

Oh, if you allied with the West/East nation then ok, it's a bug
    You forgot to mention it in the original post.

Yes I said my nation is aligned and yet that continent/faction guards attack me often times.

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    This is a bug that has been on again off again for some time. Another player just let us know that it has returned as well, so we've already re-opened it. Thank you, however, for the added report.
    So..... say that my Rampage blew up because of this bug - where Guards attacked me when they were supposed to be allies, is this something we can get a refund for the sand for? By my calculation, this glitch has cost me over 100 gold (also blew up my skateboard as well).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast