+ Reply to Thread

Thread: State of the Server?

State of the Server?

Just wondering whats been going on in Reckoning over the past few months. I stopped playing AA before that thunder wing monster got released. Is KYS still alive and how are they doing? Are transfers open between this server and legacy yet?

Thanks team
    -Swiffles
    Yam Disciple Dream Evil - Catalyst - Tango Swiffles

WORLD CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by swiffles View Post
    Just wondering whats been going on in Reckoning over the past few months. I stopped playing AA before that thunder wing monster got released. Is KYS still alive and how are they doing? Are transfers open between this server and legacy yet?

Thanks team
    -Swiffles
    Swiff.
    Transfers between the two FS servers was opened. KYS left to venge and then came back just now. but they be pirate, Arrh. A few alliances, here and there. Economy on 3.5 is rougher, hard to get gold. Packs are Meh.
    FS and legacy Xfers are not there yet. If they wish to destroy the FS servers, then they will open the Xfers. Most of the other legacy servers are dead/free farm. Word is, another FS server is coming around November. Trion is just waiting for more swippy swippy chances. Frankly, game is dying. Too much P2W stuff. I'm not dissing those who P2W, just that many options are taken away for in game gold, so the average player considers swipping in order to make some gold to continue being an average player.

I'm from Legacy. And I know you.
    Where did you disappear too?

+ Reply to Thread