+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Server Evolution Official Discussion Thread + Q&A [Updated August 2, 2017]

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tenebrae View Post
    Hi!

Forgive me for asking if this has already come up, but I have searched these terms in the thread and there were 0 hits.

1) Honour & Vocation Compensation
    I assume that we will be compensated for our Honour and Vocation Badges after the merge, but please confirm this for me :3

2) PvP Honour
    I'm a healer so this is non-existent for me, but for players with high PvP Honour- will this be reduced to 0?
    Also on that point, will Hostile Faction kills be reduced to 0?

3) Cumulative Leadership
    Will the Cumulative Leadership be reset to 0, after the merge?

Thank you!
    Honestly, merge seems to be like transfer character. When you transfer a character to another server, you keep your honor like you keep your stuff. Same for Vocation. It's like migration's point, you will keep it.
    So why compensation ? They may give us a bonus, but that's all i think.
    I don't remember for cumulative leadership and hostile faction kill (because i don't care, it brings nothing in the game). I think you keep it when you transfer. But, is it very important ? Do you really lose something ?

Quote Originally Posted by Octaviah View Post
    stander demolition what about decoration destroy if you don't remove it ? i have to much to stock it @Celestrata
    Already answered, all decor will be recovered via mail.
    Name: Riiu
    Guild: <Bratrstvo>
    Fraction: Haranya
    Server: Retribution

I am potato, and I am proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvy View Post
    Honestly, merge seems to be like transfer character. When you transfer a character to another server, you keep your honor like you keep your stuff. Same for Vocation. It's like migration's point, you will keep it.
    So why compensation ? They may give us a bonus, but that's all i think.
    I could say that Prestige would also be a Character-specific thing, and yet they have to give us items to restore it after the server merge. You make a logical point, I just want clarification. They haven't even said that they'll restore it at all, so it might be completely lost to us and we'd need to spend that now before the Merge.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvy View Post
    I don't remember for cumulative leadership and hostile faction kill (because i don't care, it brings nothing in the game). I think you keep it when you transfer. But, is it very important ? Do you really lose something ?
    Please note that I did say I had none of the stuff as I was healer. I'm only asking questions that have not yet been answered, in order to help other players who feel it does really matter to them. It's not my call to decide what's important to someone, and it's not yours either <3
    (case in point, #SaveHamlet)

Thank you for your logic, though. Wishing you a smooth transition into the New World
    Tenebrae | Firran | Retribution | Ex-Sirothe | EU
    <Order of Melisara>
    ~ Helper & Healer ~

4.   Click here to go to the next Archeage Team post in this thread.   #604
    ArcheAge Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitwyn View Post
    1.) If patron expires on the 7th( during the downtime) will the 7 days patron be added to your account when the servers come up?
    2.) If your taxes are due before or during the downtime ( scheduled for demo) will your properties be made into full kits and returned in the mail?
    3.) Will all Memory Tomes ( not houses) currently in your teleport book still be there?

Thanks for the prompt replies
    1. Make sure it carries through. We're going to try to do it earlier but you should have it.
    2. As long as your property is there when server goes down, you are fine.
    3. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Strikerouge View Post
    What happens to the Player Nations Hero Statues on merge?

Once the merges are done and everyone's claimed castles, Can you Migrate a castle into the nation with the 2k prestige migration item? or do you need to send a ticket for this to work?
    Got a semi answer on the stream for the Hero Statue, They will need to be rebuilt.

However, do we get the mats back to rebuild this as it is a significant investment to build one of these things, and were talking about removing Six of them lol

With the upcoming merges, some servers are seeing and influx of players who are building ALL of their properties to full-kit (Some may go over the high tax margin) and are holding onto these until merges... While this is entirely their choice, will there be a limit on how many properties can be returned as full-kit buildings even if the are completed?
    Katsunaga
    Lv. 7 Ancestral Darkrunner/Bloodreaver/Abolisher
    <Salphira><Conviction> Haranya Alliance

RappyNyauNyau
    Essence

Mayhem

standard demolition, its mean decoration destroy if you don't remove it ? i have to much to stock it @Celestrata
    can i have an aswer plz because probably i need 2 week to empty all...

This question has been answered numerous times already. Please actually read the thread, starting with the very first post, which has your answer in it.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ <Facets of Erenor> ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ <Dust Bunnies> ~ Conviction East

I agree with Romonster here, please read the questions in the very first post before you ask here.
    [But to answer you; you can leave everything in your house and it will all be returned to you in mail. Every single thing. You don't need to move anything to storage]
    Tenebrae | Firran | Retribution | Ex-Sirothe | EU
    <Order of Melisara>
    ~ Helper & Healer ~

Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite View Post
    Can I move from an unaffected server to an affected server and wait for the evolution? I don't want to be stuck on a dying unaffected server, please?
    Why are there still questions like this that have been explained. Explained thoroughly I may add. Read the evolution announcement. Read all of it. Especially the part that has to do with transferring to another server.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 96 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 ... LastLast