+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 96 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Server Evolution Official Discussion Thread + Q&A [Updated August 2, 2017]

Will 1-credit transfers apply too for people from EU-Eanna (dead) server wanting to go to EU-Shatigon (populated) server ? or is it just for the lowest populated server toward Eanna/Shatigon ?

Bye Bye

I am Goldheart on Nazar, and my land will be up for grabs in Solz housing. I can't do this again. So sorry I just blew $150. on the car package. The the first merge, I got some property, for like 2 hours, and everything was reset. The next merge i lost everything and just got it all together again a month or two ago. That merge was a nightmare. Lots of games out there.. Time to move along. I can't trust TRION not to do this to me again, and again, and again, and again if I keep the game.. so good luck to everyone, i'm going to stop spending time on it right now.
    Goldheart

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata Bloodsong View Post
    When you place a full kit, it's immediately fully built. No packs required.
    Oh, great. Thanks. You should specify as much on the info page for those who don't know what full kit exactly means. : )

I have 20 SSD's in a 0 raid setup with almost -9000 load time.
    I will take all land on all the servers! Now how is this fair?

Merging West heavy servers = the best idea ever. Thanks for making it easy for me to quit.

Quote Originally Posted by slide14 View Post
    Merging West heavy servers = the best idea ever. Thanks for making it easy for me to quit.
    That's my concern also. Are they really just looking at some numbers in the database without truly understanding the servers that they are merging? Are fun balanced servers being created or just another unbalanced server where the fights will be one sided and drive people away?
    Do you know what the rarest thing you will ever find in ArcheAge is?

A fair fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Demirguc View Post
    I have 20 SSD's in a 0 raid setup with almost -9000 load time.
    I will take all land on all the servers! Now how is this fair?
    I don't think getting land has been an issue since 3.0 having land in your ideal spot... yea you might not get it, but redoing land rush is as fair as possible.

Yes players will quit with an evolution, but honestly having more people per server is more beneficial for the game in the long run.

To those that say they don't want land in a contested zone...?? what we have safe zone housing... so literally 90% of the time you are just as safe as a peace-zone while planting.
    "we advise refraining from appealing this decision further" - Trion Support

Quote Originally Posted by Reddy View Post
    couldnt EU servers just handle 2 servers instead of the 2 old and 2 new instead? what reason do we keep shatigon and eanna?
    I cant talk about eanna but shatigon is very populated atm and very healthy that's why it shouldn't be merged by any reason.

I'm east on Morph and on a good day we get 10 players for abyssal/luscas. We get about 25 people for reset raid which is basically 1 world boss, 1 bunker during peace, and sometimes CR when the west people with enough GS to wipe our raid solo are too busy to stop us from doing it. I'm not sure how our merge partners are on the east but from the forum discussion it doesn't look great.

Quote Originally Posted by Expendable View Post
    That's my concern also. Are they really just looking at some numbers in the database without truly understanding the servers that they are merging? Are fun balanced servers being created or just another unbalanced server where the fights will be one sided and drive people away?
    or maybe try to go to a lesser populated server since Trion is giving us one practically for free.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 96 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast