+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Server Evolution Official Discussion Thread + Q&A [Updated August 2, 2017]

It never came up with anything relevant on a search, which is why I posted the question, so just saying "answered already" on a thread with 69 pages isn't really helpful :P

@Celestrata What about doomd fresh server ppl ? how can we escape aur fate ?

Quote Originally Posted by Saski View Post
    It never came up with anything relevant on a search, which is why I posted the question, so just saying "answered already" on a thread with 69 pages isn't really helpful :P
    It kinda is helpful when there's somebody like me who's posted a link to the answers twice on that page alone (albeit in replies to other questions).

Seriously, guys, go to the thread where they actually discuss all of this, instead of the thread being kept alive by people not reading the responses.

Here's your answer (it applies to all transfers, though this reply was in regards to transferring before the Evo), found using that same search function you mentioned, from page 66:

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tenebrae
    You won't be allowed to take mail across with you. So you'll have to collect everything. Only your personal inventory and warehouse inventory gets taken across. You can see Transfer Information for more.
    Pasht | Firran | Sirothe | EU
    <Order of Melisara>
    ~ Pocket Tank ~

Quote Originally Posted by Pasht View Post
    I can't find the answer in the official livestream discussion (link to a transcription, fifth post down), but I'm almost 100% certain they said each character will get it. Half of the pack, anyway:

If I remember correctly, the 'character half' as Celestrata calls it goes to every character you have, whereas the other half will be claimed by a single character via the Marketplace (as stated above).
    Thanks for the answer. I already had scanned the transcript and the video but I might have missed something as English is not my native language. It is that maximum of 6 per account that is mentioned in the official starting post but nowhere else (as it seems) that worries me.

Perhaps Muddy or Celestrata can comment on it (and clarify the starting post if that is no longer important).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70