+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Server Evolution Official Discussion Thread + Q&A [Updated August 2, 2017]

QUESTION for Muzzy

In a previous live stream the land rush was being discussed. You (Trion) said something about the players not needing to worry about turning houses because soon after Evolution there would be a way to turn your house without having to demo it or remove everything?

Any idea when that is happening?

Thanks

Broken items caused by evolution

Hi, just to start with this is regarding Eanna - EU, a non-merging server just to make that clear.
    After logging into the game after the merge of other servers was complete i found my house rather naked compared to before server shutdown as all my crests where gone.

Now upon looking into my storage i found out that it was not just the crest decoration items that lost their skins, but rather all the UCC's (CREST INK's) that i had imported pre-evolution (and keep in mind, this is not on a merging server) where all broken, only showing a transparent / blank image.

Now i know that for merger servers that all UCC's would be removed and that the player would be compensated 1 Crest Brainstorm pr Crest Ink that was removed so they could re-import their UCC's after merge was over. But for us on non-merging servers the UCC's should not be touched, yet here i am with 111x broken Crest Ink's and no Crest Brainstorms compensation to get them back in to the game. If we where talking about like 1 random UCC that happen to break i really wouldnt care, but this is more than 150euro worth of items thats now useless because of (insert reason here, Trion).

Now i sent a ticket regarding the issue, where the first reply i got said, and i quote:
    "Thank you for contacting us regarding ArcheAge.
    I should be able to get this fixed for you I just need to know how many UCC skins are missing. Please respond with how many you had before the evolution." End quote.

So i replied that i had 70 on my main and another 41 on my old main, both on the same account and uploaded screenshots showing the storage containing the broken Crest Ink's.

Next reply, quote:
    "I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with blank crests. Our development team is aware of and working to address this issue, and we hope to have a fix in place soon!
    As always, we appreciate that you discovered the issue and brought it to our attention. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have additional questions or concerns." End quote.

So i replied back asking if they could simply just do the same for me as they do for the people on merging servers, just take away my broken Crest Ink's and supply an equal amount of Crest Brainstorms for me to re-import my UCC's.

And this is what i get (this is from a different GM than before), Quote:
    "We apologize for the issues you had with your crest images. We are aware that there is a currently known issue regarding crest images on non-evolution servers. Fortunately, we can provide some steps that might fix this issue for you. There are a couple of things that can cause this to occur, the UCC folder itself has corrupted or the image your are using has the incorrect file extension. Please try the below steps and then attempt to create the crest once again.

Close Archeage and navigate to your 'My Documents' folder
    Open the 'ArcheAge' folder
    Delete the' UCC' folder entirely
    Press 'Start' and open the 'Control Panel'
    Click on 'Appearance and Personalization' and then 'Folder Options'
    Go to the 'View' tab and uncheck 'Hide extensions for known file types'
    Click the 'Apply' button
    Recreate your image and add it to the UCC folder (if you are creating an image yourself)
    Restart ArcheAge
    If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing ArcheAge." End quote.

I mean, i'm going from replies saying that they can fix the issue --> A copy-past reply about the dev team suddenly doing something about it --> given a reply from a different person with advice on something completely different than what i sent a ticket regrading in the first place.

So please,@Celestrata. Would you be so kind and just explain to me what i'm supposed to make of this? Because the replies i'm getting from these GM's are more random than a thunderstorm and about as helpful as getting shot in the knee 5min prior to running a maraton.
    Kinryuu
    Insanity
    EU - Eanna

http://www.youtube.com/+KinRyuu
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every second of it!

I do not understand why territories sit empty on the evolution server Retribution which I am on. I wait for something to happen for them to be again like before on Sirothe a good running territory and all i see is empty canvas a dark world needing enlightenment. Why does it take so long and can anyone bid on a territory to at least get something like an economy going with farms infrastructure? at the rate its going we wont be in by Christmas.. People will leave the game if things dont advance which also I question the amount of servers merged here as there is now not much space too many people and lagging of the game which I didnt experience too much on Sirothe.. not happy

Hi still not able to log since irma passed and destroyed the power line and no internet at my house so i cant play i missed the launch of the new server , cant be in game and my patron statu is running out of time , i hope i can get it back. When everything will be fixed. Its about 8 days with no power and no internet. I dont know when i will be able to log. And i would appreciate that gm muzzy takes time to answer my mail.
    so much nothing to say .... xD

Quote Originally Posted by sharri View Post
    I do not understand why territories sit empty on the evolution server Retribution which I am on. I wait for something to happen for them to be again like before on Sirothe a good running territory and all i see is empty canvas a dark world needing enlightenment. Why does it take so long and can anyone bid on a territory to at least get something like an economy going with farms infrastructure? at the rate its going we wont be in by Christmas.. People will leave the game if things dont advance which also I question the amount of servers merged here as there is now not much space too many people and lagging of the game which I didnt experience too much on Sirothe.. not happy
    DS base needs to be level 3, and then on Sunday when the workbench spawns the guilds/nations can make the packs to try and claim castles. Once castles are claimed, the Auroria housing is opened and the guilds can start building up the castles for workers.
    Savannalynn
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

This is question
    I was wondering if there is going to be some sort of PVE system/ server in the game for thoose who dont want to pvp to much like me to be able to have like a pvp toggle on and off or just a pure PVE server. I mean look at other mmo's they usualy have a PVE server atlest 1 or 2 or some system that u need to toggle to be able to even be attacked by pvper's or have some buff to be able to pvp no matter what faction / nation you are.
    Also wondering if there will be any race change in the future of the game with a ticket of some sort like the gender change.

From a thinking player in AA

Xl has so so far no race changes due to the way the game is coded and i very much doubt there will be any overhaul to the current PVP system or a PVE only aspect of the game any time soon either.

The game, as a whole, doesn't work PVE only and would need to be DRASTICALLY modified to do so.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 96 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96