+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Server Evolution Official Discussion Thread + Q&A [Updated August 2, 2017]

@Celestrata Bloodsong
    One Question there:
    Whats about family Level and XP progress to another rank (e.g family has level 2 and 33484/45000 XP to Level 3) will we get XP tokens to restore this exact amount of XP to pre evo status or its only fresh level 2 at 0 XP and we need to renew work ?
    or it gonna work as u mentioned with guild ribbon ?

Awaiting for answer :3

Quote Originally Posted by GrzegoT View Post
    @Celestrata Bloodsong
    One Question there:
    Whats about family Level and XP progress to another rank (e.g family has level 2 and 33484/45000 XP to Level 3) will we get XP tokens to restore this exact amount of XP to pre evo status or its only fresh level 2 at 0 XP and we need to renew work ?
    or it gonna work as u mentioned with guild ribbon ?

Awaiting for answer :3
    Its already been answered! Your entitlement makes me not want to answer you!

I didnt get any answer for my question about storage silo, garden scarecrow, gazeboo etc. I would like to get clear answer so we could prepare and not loose stuff in process. These properties have no full kit designs so can any1 from @Trion confirm that they ll be full kit designs and we wont loose our items ?

Since gazebo and garden are cheap to make storage silo is not and full kit design was never available ingame which makes me concerned.
    Captain Blackbeard
    AA KR CBT 5&OB Participant
    AA RU Release Start
    AA EU Hardcore Alpha Member
    AA EU Headstart Haranya Kyprosa Citizen
    Solis Holdings CEO

Quote Originally Posted by evilmuke View Post
    I didnt get any answer for my question about storage silo, garden scarecrow, gazeboo etc. I would like to get clear answer so we could prepare and not loose stuff in process. These properties have no full kit designs so can any1 from @Trion confirm that they ll be full kit designs and we wont loose our items ?

Since gazebo and garden are cheap to make storage silo is not and full kit design was never available ingame which makes me concerned.
    The last evolution farms and gazebos were sent in full kit form. They said on the livestream they were going to look into the silo.
    Savannalynn
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

Quote Originally Posted by evilmuke View Post

This was also answered!
    It "should" be a full demo kit. They are making sure it will be!

i dont know if someone already posted this question , but why dont let ppl from no merge server (eanna/shatigon) pay the full credit transfer , but get the same option like merge server? ( get full demo kit/mail stuff from storage? ) , so at least we can go and not lose everything .
    Member of Zeal , who had OFFICER like KONGOU who scammed guild ( https://gyazo.com/6462dd2f7320a5c778f5db920de83d93 )

Normal 1 coin transfer question

@Celestrata Bloodsong
    Hello, i m new here at the Forums but not new in the game. My acc is effected by the server merge and i have some questions about.

1. normally if u transfer (i will take the 1 coin option to a non merge server) only one charakter is able to do. So what if i have 2 - 3 chars and i want to transfer them all? Normally i would need to wait because only one can e transfered.

2. Since the normal "transfering" player need to get there stuff together without using unread post (like u could do always before) we need to be able to get all our things in our warehouse and bag? i mean i really have a lot of things to carry then so i need to buy a lot of expansion scrolls to get everything with me? Tbh that doesn t sound fair for me :/
    since all players which tranfered by the other option get everything "packed" those which don t want to be at these server get only the possibility to go there for 1 coin. I mean cmon at least i need to spend a lot of 300 credits expansion scrolls >.< and after that we have to build everything again brick by brick because we won t get a "house-package" for example.

Thank you for a answer in advance. I m really interested and it s not only me my whole guild will transfer like this and we are all interested in this.

Question: Community contributions

I too am wondering about diligently contributing residency tokens to a zone...
    What happens about compensation for that?

I skimmed through pages and pages to see if the question was asked and it was - still no reply on this issue tho.
    I've seen everything else mentioned ; guilds, families etc

Quote Originally Posted by exactly View Post
    If this has been answered already point me to it,

I have done the residency contribution quests every day and we are close to rank 3. I am not sure if we will be rank 3 15 days before merge(you get payout 15 days after rank 3). I have a lot of contribution points I was looking forward to getting that payout for being a resident, it should be a decent amount of gold. If we get it to rank 3 but the 15 day period ends after evolution starts are we totally screwed out of this payment? This is very little warning for such a big project.

Will our options transfer over to the new server during evolution such as the "Disable Travel Through Other Players Portals" to be specific?

Quote Originally Posted by Madoxx16 View Post
    What faction are you then sir?
    East. I do have one Westie but he exists solely for crafting and RP.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Conviction East

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 ... LastLast