+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Server Evolution Official Discussion Thread + Q&A [Updated August 2, 2017]

hello I have one major question what about the free to play members we get the raw end of the deal we have to be logged in for labor and in 48hrs of online play I could easily obtain almost 2k labor points will we be remberced for the down time on this as I already had roughly 750 labor points I would be very disappointed in a simple boost to 2k labor maybe a 2k labor potion would be more ideal for the free to play accounts or even like a free week of paid to play would be nice these are simple suggestion I mean I just feel we should get something to make up for that lost time that I could have achevied so much

hiya Danks its elowyn go to the main page I believe there are packages of sorts available but not much and you should still have your amount of labor their on your return. We missed you in Hoshi so hope you find the information you needed tc

Hiya all, Not sure if this has already been talked about,but i haven't seen it.
    So what happens to the commerce center? I see ours is gone.
    I wasn't sure if it's being redone or if it was combined with an already existing one.
    Thanks for taking time to read my odd question =)

Quote Originally Posted by danksoulz View Post
    hello I have one major question what about the free to play members we get the raw end of the deal we have to be logged in for labor and in 48hrs of online play I could easily obtain almost 2k labor points...
    My first reaction is that you should receive a complete refund of what you paid for that 48 hrs. Then I realized that was insensitive, so my second suggestion is wait and see what goodies they throw at you for the 3rd anniversary - it might even include some labor.

Quote Originally Posted by ZinnaS View Post
    Hiya all, Not sure if this has already been talked about,but i haven't seen it.
    So what happens to the commerce center? I see ours is gone.
    I wasn't sure if it's being redone or if it was combined with an already existing one.
    Thanks for taking time to read my odd question =)
    The commerce center sub forums are already combined how they should be.
    Savannalynn
    Conviction's #1 Cookie Dealer
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

Conviction's Tastiest Homes

what servers that will not be evolution will win in compensation for these 2 days without playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Hallaz View Post
    what servers that will not be evolution will win in compensation for these 2 days without playing?
    7 days of Patron
    Savannalynn
    <SavageS>

"Sav got so many stalkers they build her houses just so they can stand outside." -Toast 2k16

So construction. Does that mean no placing or no building? Please clarify.

Quote Originally Posted by Pietro View Post
    So construction. Does that mean no placing or no building? Please clarify.
    No placing -or- building.
    Savannalynn
    <SavageS>

Could we get a confirmation from higher or proof with this ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 ... LastLast