+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Server Evolution Official Discussion Thread + Q&A [Updated August 2, 2017]

Quote Originally Posted by ArdentHaste View Post
    In the mail issue thread It stated " Because of this issue, we will NOT lift the housing placement restriction until all housing is delivered."

Does this mean there is a possibility of lifting the restriction early?
    Not necessarily, nor likely. The housing delivery has a set time, that is being adjusted due to some issues. So at the very least it will occur at the original time or be pushed back.

Thumbs up About the blocking...

So Trion are sure not to do anything about this type of behavior? ScreenShot0076.jpgScreenShot0071.jpgScreenShot0075.jpgScreenShot0073.jpg
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Raszbari View Post
    So Trion are sure not to do anything about this type of behavior?...
    Unless there were changes to the mechanics during the merge itself, none of that blocks housing placement anymore. Several players tested this during the week leading up to the merges. Even someone standing on the plot just got pushed off.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Conviction East

That's splendid news! Thanks for telling me!

Quote Originally Posted by Raszbari View Post
    So Trion are sure not to do anything about this type of behavior? Attachment 19530Attachment 19531Attachment 19532Attachment 19533
    Not blocking... the corner of the house by the chimney is clearly out of the housing boundary.

Did I miss something? I am unable to transfer one of my characters from Thunderwing to Aranzeb. I'm not sure if I didn't read something correctly or what, but I hope I didn't just buy credits for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Slytherin View Post
    Did I miss something? I am unable to transfer one of my characters from Thunderwing to Aranzeb. I'm not sure if I didn't read something correctly or what, but I hope I didn't just buy credits for nothing.
    You won't be able to transfer for approximately 4 to 6 weeks. They want to allow time for everyone to get re-established before opening transfers again.
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Conviction East

Quote Originally Posted by Slytherin View Post
    I believe you will be able to after they confirm that the Evolution is complete.
    It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense. - Robert Green Ingersoll

Quote Originally Posted by Deathwishz View Post
    can you please put the servers back up i think i left the door to my 16x16 house open
    Best comment ever

Well, land rush was survived, but I have to say I can understand the frustration of players, especially those that put several years into building up, etc. I did get a few pieces of Land, not exactly what I want, but close. Something I noted though, there is ALOT of wasted space AND the numbers of players to lots taken is pretty lopsided. Haven't checked all sites yet, but for example, I'd think that each area would have at least 100 plots. If so, the average player has just over 6 plots, while many have zip. Take a look at Arian rock - a total of 16 residents have 100% of the property there. Anyway......it's hopefully over and we can get on with the game....

Thanks to all that posted responses. Celestra - you were tops for putting up with all the crap - Thanks for staying the course.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 96 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 LastLast