+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Traferring to EANNA - right choice

Traferring to EANNA - right choice

Hey transferring to EANNA is the right choice. Confirmed!

Events pvp, casual pvp, chat drama, guild incidents, pve events, thre are guilds only for pvp, others with a mix game objectives - pvp, pve, dungeons, traderuns, etc...

The factions are almost equivalent, like every where else.

I think it's a great server to play in. The community has some great people, allways offering help...

So just give a try! You will be welcome here at EANNA.

Nice joke.

I totally support this, if you transfer to either of the "standard" faction, and you can build something here

Don't believe the rage haters that will certainly post wall of text here, they do not play actively here
    Kyo / StandBy. Certified best healer Eanna by a representative panel of 587 followers.

"Amazing" - Jokerrr
    "Best Healer Ever" - Nimu
    "Jesus is back" - Lexaa
    "I love him" - Narcisse

Quote Originally Posted by LordAthon View Post
    Hey transferring to EANNA is the right choice. Confirmed!

Events pvp, casual pvp, chat drama, guild incidents, pve events, thre are guilds only for pvp, others with a mix game objectives - pvp, pve, dungeons, traderuns, etc...

The factions are almost equivalent, like every where else.

I think it's a great server to play in. The community has some great people, allways offering help...

So just give a try! You will be welcome here at EANNA.
    Welcome and enjoy.

A few of us have returned recently, might hang a round for a while. Was always a pretty good server.
    Soolin

RESPAWN (Formerly Arise Guild) - Eanna West

Recruitment Video
    (Recruit no longer active, but have left the link here as a reminder of the good ol' days!!)

no reason to go back to eanna.
    even that suzaki is only potting to draw if I would come back.
    he wouldn't even beat doom if not potting... not even talking about that bloomfang.
    potatoeing is more challenging that 21 min fight for a draw because of using pots.

Quote Originally Posted by Vr4r3X View Post
    he wouldn't even beat doom if not potting... not even talking about that bloomfang.
    potatoeing is more challenging that 21 min fight for a draw because of using pots.
    you mean this guy?

http://prntscr.com/g7ph8e

On Eanna you guys seem to buff in arena now
    but yeah.. that guy ^^

why not buff in arena , as far as i know buffs are meant to be used in pvp ^^
    Laran - Eanna
    StandBy

Laran - Shatigon
    The Kiwi Legacy

Quote Originally Posted by Vr4r3X View Post
    Wait sorry mate but are you judging the health of an Archeage server based on arena ? Seriously ?

For people intersted in joining Eanna it's the time to do so ! Great fights and contests all day long ! Yesterday evening was amazing.

Thanks for the fights and your continuous mobilisation haranyans Keep the motivation up !

Eanna would definitively need some inbound Pirate/Nuian transfer to spice up fights even more !
    Kyo / StandBy. Certified best healer Eanna by a representative panel of 587 followers.

"Amazing" - Jokerrr
    "Best Healer Ever" - Nimu
    "Jesus is back" - Lexaa
    "I love him" - Narcisse

Quote Originally Posted by Kyoichiro View Post
    Wait sorry mate but are you judging the health of an Archeage server based on arena ? Seriously ?

For people intersted in joining Eanna it's the time to do so ! Great fights and contests all day long ! Yesterday evening was amazing.

Thanks for the fights and your continuous mobilisation haranyans Keep the motivation up !

Eanna would definitively need some inbound Pirate/Nuian transfer to spice up fights even more !
    no I'm not judging server health. I'm judging whether it's worth to come back for interesting duels or not.

Quote Originally Posted by laranjeira View Post
    why not buff in arena , as far as i know buffs are meant to be used in pvp ^^
    ofc :-) if both buff it's ok. if both pot it's ok, but it's awkward to use pots to force draws or close wins in duels which are usually lost.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast