Closed Thread

Thread: Banned for a reason or not??

Banned for a reason or not??

We are 3 in this house and all the accounts was blocked because 1 person log into another ones account. After reading the rules wich im sure nobody is doing it else 50% will be banned if i follow the rules, i saw that we cannot use someone else account. Am i the only one without knowing that. Everybody that i know is doing that when the other is on vacation or stuff like that. We pay alot to play this game and level and got ban for a reason that every others game can do but not here. How can u ban 3 account without talking to the person or knowing the facts.. Thats the prof that the computer is more intelligent then u. U should think first and really talk to the person before banning someone for something that all the person is doing... also after talking to many person, they all told me that u took out the ban after they post and talk to the other witch i think i will try to do. I dont use 3rd party, i dont sell gold, of course multi-boxing in open on my computer because we are 3 that use it in a day.

the only answer i got from trion was. We can ban, delete or suspend an account without any reason. Is that what u do to the person that pay your salary?? wow
    Why just dont give the real reason why people got ban?

i hope someone will read that and tell me how many person was ban for that..have to also say that i did it only twice in almost 3 years

1. If you want appeal the ban, i guess you received info how to do it in mail.
    2. Dont do it here on forum..
    3. If you are 3 in that house, and probably sharing same IPS, there is low to zero chance that somebody would notice, or even consider that as a problem since there is no way how they would know that you switched computers for some reason.
    4. Every online game is sold as a service.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Sorry to say that but you guys dont even care and keep sending the rules 8 saying that u can ban for no reason and not telling me what we did wrong. After 3 years, i think i deserve and answer with the real reason. U banned 3 persons for something 1 person do twice in 3 years and she didnt make money or take advantage on that log. I dont say its ok. If u say its not correct to do that i will follow the rules but as a good person, i think we can learn from our mistake and we dont need to lose 3 years. I log twice on a family member account without knowing it was not correct and u ban us 3 for that? I did not take advantage of that log or nothing. I just dont understand why people can tell or do so many stuff and u send warning and i didnt have 1.

well it seems she got banned and trion doesnt want to give any explanation, except rule 8, that say they can ban for no reason, well that pretty darn cheap after a few years to ban someone for no reason? Even if this game is a service, why would you treat you customer like ♥♥♥♥ and dump her account and say nothing or no warning if something is wrong?. honestly if you treat your people like that your gonna lose a lot of old and new player.

Unban for a mistake

I think they deserve to be unbanned if they made the mistake, sounds like they will not do that again.

thanks

I think at least an explanation is owed to meako. How can someone be expected to not break the rules again if they don't even know what rule they broke? If Meako broke a rule and was told that you can ban for any reason, why bother playing? Most games at least give you a warning or two before you're banned or a temp ban or something. Seems like a legitimate request to at least to explain WHY Meako was banned to them so they know what not to do in the future if they want to keep playing on another toon. No warning seems a bit harsh. We can't know for sure what they've said in the past but I dunno seems like a warning or a temp ban would have been more appropriate and explanation as to what they did. The only reason most people get banned without warning is for like gold selling or some other super bad crap, but I could see you ban a new toon for that instantly. Not one that's been around since just after the game released. We need our long term vets in the game, and with your server merges coming out, clearly you're hurting for players. Alienating the veteran players doesn't sound like a solid business model.
    - Guild Leader
    <Crusaders>
    Learn more about <Crusaders> here

Smile My opinion

When it comes to customer service, companies should provide essential customer service to receive great feedback from their customers. Meako has been a loyal member of the Archeage community. We understand that we have to follow the rules for the game. She made an honest mistake that she was not aware about, and she deserves an explanation of why she got permanently banned. She invested a lot of time and money into this service, and I honestly believe that she deserves a fair warning. Of course, once explained what she did, she should not do the same mistake again. We learn from our mistakes. How will she learn from an error that she was not aware about? This ban has made a lot of people unhappy, especially because customers deserve an explanation about why they are no longer allowed to use the services for Archeage. I hope this forum helps Archeage understand that there was an honest error done, the community will learn from it. We cannot understand the situation if we do not receive the details for it. Thank you!
    . L a u r e a n o r .

Please give an explanation as to why she was banned. and at least just give her a warning! It was an honest mistake!

Thank you,

DeadlyKiller

Super Moderator
    Locking this, as the forums are not the place to appeal a ban. Please go through the proper appeals process, detailed here.

Closed Thread