+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TEMPEST SERVER: International haranyan guild <Tempest> is looking for members & allies

TEMPEST SERVER: International haranyan guild <Tempest> is looking for members & allies

Greetings to the people of Kyprosa, Dahuta and Rangora!

Now that the evolution merge -finally, some would say- is about to happen, there are lots of things to organize and consider. One of them is reaching out to potential allies & friends, so us merge candidates won't start into this new episode of ArcheAge all split up and confused. Knowing already where to head for on the new server might convey a feeling of security, so players can focus on other issues at hand with one less burden on mind.

But, who are we even, and what are we looking for?

We are an international guild called <Tempest> on Rangora server, and no, neither did we bribe Trion, nor did we see into the future when we were founded in late 2015
    Thanks to the help of awesome and loyal people we were able to hit lvl 7 as first and only east guild on Rangora, which none of us had ever dreamt of back then.

It has always been part of our policy to accept people regardless of gearscore or level, as long as a certain balance could still be ensured, and as long as people were active, non-toxic and group-orientated. For the future we wish to keep that attitude up and get a picture of players based on personality rather than numbers and hard facts.

Over time we evolved into a (mostly) homogenous group who experienced fun times, sad times, fierce battles, political drama and deep conversations together. We've basically seen it all. And we expect to see a lot more in times yet to come. Our battles haven't always been successful at all, we struggled a lot, were called many names and seen famous guilds fall. What made us survive in spite of everything in the end was probably a mix of defiance, luck, addiction to the game and people we can't let go of.

We are not a force to take on big opponents head on, but we are experienced in guerilla tactics and outlasting them. Means, if you don't expect a high GS zerg to stomp down others, but instead value strategy and alliances, you might like us. Besides, we've been shining in naval battles more than in land battles, but over time we of course hope to make progress in land battles as well by gearing up more and improving our PvP strategies.

As a general rule you could say we don't fear a battle, but neither do we fight mindlessly to prove something if we don't stand a chance at that time. But we always return, trying out something else. And above all we try to keep it fun, which is why we've never forced some sort of reward-and-punishment-system on members.

If you catch yourself thinking you might belong to us after reading through this or got further questions, feel free to join our channel on discord: https://discord.gg/Jgv3wa3

TL;DR

Guild <Tempest> looking for members and allies on new Tempest server.
    We are lvl 7 with an average GS of 4,4k at a total of ~90 members at the time this post was made.
    After kicking every inactive and alt, the core group would be smaller but with higher average GS.
    You should be active, loyal, friendly, persistent and not afraid of battles vs stronger forces.
    For alliances we consider haranyans as well as nuians.
    Discord, in case you wanna meet us: https://discord.gg/Jgv3wa3

See you on the other side!

- Officers of <Tempest>

This sounds really good. I wish I could transfer my NA character here! I do have an alt with soulforged on Rangora, but I hate to have to go through the gearing process all over again. If only I could bring my main 6.5 (and growing) healer here.

And I on the other hand have been thinking at times that it would be nice if i could transfer my EU char to NA

Quote Originally Posted by Celandine View Post
    And I on the other hand have been thinking at times that it would be nice if i could transfer my EU char to NA
    ROFL, the grass is always greener, eh?

In NA there isn't much East at all. Its impossible to find decent PvP because it's 99% of the folks with gear are all in one giant nation on each server, allied with West. If you are stupid enough to be loyal to the East, as I am, expect to be up against greater numbers and gear at all times (like you already are). Now they are merging three servers with the same problems, so it'll be more of the same, but more crowded. Still I think it'll be better. Your guild sounds fun though, I've seen you around, just didn't know what you were up to as I generally come in, farm, get some Apex, and go back to trying to make something of the East in NA.

Yea I think that's it

We're expecting a huge cluster♥♥♥♥ on EU as well, no sugarcoating here, with around 4-5 player nations in total on Tempest :S
    I already see every CR, GR, Abyssal etc. wiped in a heartbeat, but it's still better than all the drama emerging from boredom.
    PvP salt > internal hissing

Feel free to visit us anytime if the situation on NA gets worse, and good luck o/
    First char created on: AierRetired main home:Kyrios Retired holiday residence: ShatigonCurrent activity: Rangora Tempest

Is the Tempest server something anyone can join? Or is it limited to individuals who got affected by the evolution? Because I would love to join this Guild, and I don't have a issue leveling a new character + gearing.

Edit:
    Does it mean I can make a char now on Rangora and level it and then pretty much hitch a ride with a merge?

Quote Originally Posted by EllmansWorld View Post
    Is the Tempest server something anyone can join? Or is it limited to individuals who got affected by the evolution? Because I would love to join this Guild, and I don't have a issue leveling a new character + gearing.

Edit:
    Does it mean I can make a char now on Rangora and level it and then pretty much hitch a ride with a merge?
    That's correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient6 View Post
    That's correct.
    Asked 2 questions not sure if your answer were regarding both.

Quote Originally Posted by EllmansWorld View Post
    Asked 2 questions not sure if your answer were regarding both.
    Oh sorry. I meant you can create a Rangora character now and join us.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient6 View Post
    Oh sorry. I meant you can create a Rangora character now and join us.
    Alright I got a character created, held off on activating my patron but will do if it means that I get moved over into tempest.
    Do you guys usually talk on your discord or mostly just via text? (This is regarding the Tempest Guild)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast