+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: TEMPEST SERVER: International haranyan guild <Tempest> is looking for members & allies

Our discord is almost exclusively text based, since we use teamspeak for voicechat/raiding. The server for ts is in guild tab ingame, so you will find it once you joined.

are you going to merge with core guild ( player nation ) of rangora in this new merged server Tempest with your TEMPEST Guild ;or are going to contest with them for the end game for the sake of all victims of rangora or players who experienced the same similar fate in other servers ,by dominated guilds/player nations in dead servers, are that merging into Tempest server now ? With my friends, we would like to join you as haranya players as we will return to game again if we feel that we find a good guild to join to have fun from AA again like old times^^.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Core nation does not really exist anymore. Xi transfered off and a lot of the core players of core (no pun intended) either transfered or joined nuian guild Bloodlust. We don't have a 100% plan for after the merge yet, there is a lot of ideas floating around. But we are strongly leaning towards forming and supporting a strong haranya nation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient6 View Post
    Core nation does not really exist anymore. Xi transfered off and a lot of the core players of core (no pun intended) either transfered or joined nuian guild Bloodlust. We don't have a 100% plan for after the merge yet, there is a lot of ideas floating around. But we are strongly leaning towards forming and supporting a strong haranya nation.
    I was in core for some time and I must say, most of the players were working for the management side and hard to obtain items, to obtain items you need to be in good relationship with the management and work really hard for them. They were thinking themself so pro and they were thinking your whole life should be only AA... If you oppose them or don't obey their so-called hardcore gameplay, they start to be very rude and threaten you and kick you eventually.

I check forums and most of players are saying that core's core members are going to eanna dead server to do end game content without any contest or transfer to other player nations/dominated guilds. The sad part of core is " their management side geared up so much from their slavery system and now Xi transfers with some others which most of items on him made by the efforts of his own guild. I think it is selfish; but in AA EU, this issue always happened and it seems like it became a normal habit to use people to gear themself and every time people believe these people

I didn't want to pollute you friends' awesome guild recruitment thread but I wanted to share my thoughts only ( core damaged rangora so hard, especially the haranya side )^^. Kyprosa, Dahuta and Rangora merges into Tempest and in Kyprosa the two player nation guilds are killed the first leviathan world boss kill recently too. Probably, that's why Xi and his followers are decided not to continue their player nation; because they cannot get free insane amount of gold and loots for free anymore and it is same for lord coins from castles too but they damaged our beloved rangora server so hard, that's why, it is getting merged in September.

As harani, I would like to return to game with tempest after a long time with my friends in your guild. I am in my summer house for holiday and I can start playing AA at the end of this week again^^. I don't have gear on my healer except the soulforge items and mythic warrior medal necklace for healer which is in rangora at the moment. My other character is in different server but I will bring it to rangora with this free transfer.

I hope that this time with AA will be much better^^. Thank you for trying another good beginning for haranya again, I really liked it. Most of players were abandoned haranya in rangora and never fought hard for the faction. I hope that this time everything will be different^^.
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

You aren't polluting anything by bringing your opinion to the table. I for myself never was in Core and can only speculate about their distribution system. But it is a moot point now anyway.
    You are welcome to join! Out of curiousity since I know a lot of old players, what was/is your character name? You can also PM me if you want in case you don't want to post it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentient6 View Post
    You aren't polluting anything by bringing your opinion to the table. I for myself never was in Core and can only speculate about their distribution system. But it is a moot point now anyway.
    You are welcome to join! Out of curiousity since I know a lot of old players, what was/is your character name? You can also PM me if you want in case you don't want to post it here.
    I sent you a private message^^. Wrote in more detail. I don't have anything to hide really, it is a game after all really, I stopped caring some stupid players' behaviours and actions against everyone in the times I played, anyway. I don't know you remember me or know me personally or heared in a good way or bad way ( by these salty players who are always jealous me that they were making negative campaigns against me, puff, childrens really, what can you expect^^ ). Some people might remember me as Sauron from Nebe, some people might remember me as Ainz from rangora, and some people are remembering me as Savitar in Prophecy Server ( to play in active population once again after long years of playing in dead servers of EU, I was started to play in prophecy server for short time to do pvp with others in same gear score for fair pvp and it was fun but again in short time, it turns into legacy server that gear gap increased so much in short time and same things happened like old times in the legacy servers ); so savitar is my main account in prophecy as opening the new account in the new server named prophecy. I like savitar nickname in the forum so I am making comments with my this account^^, Savitar from The Flash - TV Series ). Mainly because of realy life that I am very busy with my job I didn'T play Archeage quite a long time not to stress out again; but if I find a good guild to hang out which is filled with good, helpful, active players then why not, I will return to game again to play together to do activities all tohegether and have fun once again like old times. When I play and once I get use to you, it is really fun to play with me ( lot's of jokes, laughs etc all together^^ ).

https://discord.gg/Jgv3wa3

Invitation to discord still standing
    First char created on: AierRetired main home:Kyrios Retired holiday residence: ShatigonCurrent activity: Rangora Tempest

Really looking forward to new server. Thanks for all your support!

ally pls
    Phazed
    YouTube

Weren't you guys on Rangora for like a month? I think I remember getting my merches taken by you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast