+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shatigon Info.

Shatigon Info.

Hi since , eanna do thread about what happen in general discution , i come there for find info about what happen in shatigon can each side give me the info for your side ( nuia , haranya , pirate , nation ) .

Some ppl want transfer out , some ppl want go eanna , some don't care , just want know what each servers have and want do . Ty
    I don't speak English very well, so don't be a bad guy's and try to understand me <3

Depends on what you are looking for. Most with an interest in PvP will transfer off to Tempest and bail out of Shatigon. Right now, activity on this server has become deplorable since the merger announcements.

There won't be a considerable force left on Haranya, there won't be a considerable force left on pirate side and Nuia will probably also receive a big hit. Player nation seems to grow again after big inactivity. I guess maybe small groups of ppl can thrive here, soon. It will depend on people coming to Shatigon but if they don't, I would say RIP this server in terms of activity (population will still be okay I guess)

salut Darkshi o/
    Les Nuiens dominent le serveur actuellement (la guilde PVE lead les nuiens), cependant il y a un retour de la Player Nation, les pirates sont encore présents la bien que la grosse equipe pvp pirate (Toxic) va transferer.
    quand à la faction harani, des joueurs actifs ont choisi de transferer (quelques uns seulement) et il semble qu'il ne reste plus que des potato ( c'est là seulement mon opinion personnelle par rapport a ce que je vois)
    les rifts cr gr aegis ws sont toujours plein mais la présence pvp harani est simplement ridicule. on manque cruellement de bon joueurs et de healers PVP, actifs avec un bon gear score (6k mini serait un bon point de repere, 7k + serait preferable pour faire face au nuiens et à la nation).

a plus sous le bus! Poison ^^

My Server now TriHard
    PvP Champ

PvE is now a nation (not allied to nuia), with a few more haranyan i think server would be pretty balanced.
    Most pirates are gone though (there is "only" Minus DKP left)

I'm also thinking about transferring here, it's been a while since i played AA so im looking for a populated server. I come from Rangora that going to be merged pretty soon, so my choice is Eanna or Shatigon. I'm an active player but mostly playing for fun (doing trade runs with others and PvE stuff) PvP i like too but it's not my main focus for Archeage. So is this server my new home or you guys think i'm better off joining the Eanna server?

Myself and a small group of friends have recently transferred back to shatigon after a break from the game and it looks like the dominant forces are Reeeeeeeee and PVE nuian and haranya have an ok turn out to raids for honor. i havent yet seen much contention from the nuian side but it is still early days, so who knows whats going to happen.
    Tan

"I don't take kindly to insults."
    "Funny, with a face like yours, I'd have thought you'd be used to it by now."

Quote Originally Posted by Tjocksen View Post
    My Server now TriHard
    Tj, you almost visited all servers' every faction really and TriHard mainly in Eanna now like rangora's core guild - the player nation; because most stuitable place to dominate a server after this new server merge. I don't see any TriHard in shagiton ( like say 'in massive amounts' or at least, even some of them are here, their salty drama voices are not rising up like in rangora etc^^ ), of course, if they didn't change their name or join to player nation as usual. Trihard == PvE players with PvP zerging that they made 2 years pve in dead servers to gear up then leave servers once a strong opponent appears ( no point to enter to details really, everyone knows each other in this small AA EU Community^^ ).

Which server are you playing in now really ? You almost reply to every servers' forum section .
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

Well...I'd love to introduce myself to Shatigon users here in the forums officially. In Haranya I play a Firran named Roon, basically an EU reproduction of my NA character. Over in Nuia I have a dwarf named Ellisaskara. I apologize but I am a serious Farmer/Pack Runner. I am actually quite addicted to it in fact...so much so that I haven't gone completely mad delivering packs one at a time by donkey, using the Breeze Armor and that same Songcraft Speed Up song over and over again to expedite the trip faster until I can at least get myself a Farm cart which I intent to at least convert to Farm Wagon. If you guys really need something to fall asleep to I can stream my pack runs for you on Twitch.
    There needs to be more "crazy" emotionally honest, socially responsible, concerned people in this world to make it a better place.

When I see a Manticore Mount I think of this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VBtZ7kVn94

I saw some of old core rangora and sirothe tryhard players in shagiton. Guess what ? They always complained about " there is no pvp, bla bla " excuses. Instead of supporting the normal current factions to fight against player nations, they chose the easy way again that they joined to player nations ( PVE and REEEEEE ones ) as usual. As usual again, they never want to contest with anyone or they don't want to do the so called pvp they always desired in dead servers ( fighting against equal gear scores and have fun or not getting bored etc ). I hope that PVE getting stronger and crush these REEEEEE and I hope that Haranya will find more new active, participant players for the public raids to make some contesting pvp against Nuians. Otherwise, shagiton is one sided too like other dead eu servers that are getting into merge. If I was Trion I should merge eanna with shagiton for a much better healty server. 3 legacy servers are enough for EU and with the fresh servers, the normal legacy server amount will be increased in time already until to next server merge; but Trion made another huge mistake. Shagiton might have high population tag but as server balance between factions, it is not healthy at all that the situation is same as dead servers ( 4 - 2 castles are player nations, player nations get the whole end game loot and so things ). I hope that Trion sees these issues in shagiton and even in eanna and do something... Otherwise, when you open server transfers with 2700 credits after server merge, haranya side will lose more people for sure. Most of players ( for haranya ) from other dead eu servers came shagiton for new beginning; but not experiencing the same things... Most of new comers are complaining these and start to say " I will transfer out from shagiton "
    Once upon a time, a warborn was born in Prophecy and the warborn decided to play in Sirothe to gear up by farming gold in a safe,peaceful with lot's of sea salt environment

+ Reply to Thread