+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Elysian Revolution - West Guild (NA Freshstart 2017)

Discord is up and running. We will be using Teamspeak for primary voice comms but using Discord for it's chat services. While we're still waiting on the date the next Fresh Start will open we are getting ready to start practicing some of the content we want to focus on once the fresh start is up on Vengeance here in the next week or two. PM me if you are interested.

While I am still sceptical about the longevity of any fresh start server, I can't argue with how much fun the first few months are. I'm just now getting back on to archeage and exploring the game changes so that if one is released I am not a complete idiot again.

I'll be looking for a bunch of dudes with swagger to play with.

Longevity is definitely an issue we've been thinking on. We might be able to tolerate a few months of the fresh start servers being as dead as they are now, but longterm that isn't the kind of server we want to make our home on. On this right there are two major aspects we're coming into this FS cycle think about:

1. We want to be a force that slows the bleed. Player loss is inevitable but in general when people leave AA or an AA server it comes down to one simple reason 99% of the time. They aren't having fun anymore. In the last fresh start server cycle many of the stronger groups wanted to use the fresh start servers as their own personal gear farming servers. It was actually their goal to kill the population of the server so they could farm them unopposed in some situations. Our strategy is very different. We want to foster a community in the west that people want to log in to take part in. That is why we are going to take a stance of advocating for faction unity and supporting the rest of the west. We want every player who joins our faction to have the opportunity to be included into endgame content, and to work together as a team that defeats our common enemies.

2. We are preparing for legacy from day 1. I know how I want the entire progression of this guild from start to finish to go. In the beginning I want to come off strong, build up member base, build up the gear of that member base, and establish strong diplomatic ties with likeminded groups in the west and really advance as far as we can while the economy is fresh and active. We want to have the power to be active participants in endgame content and reap the rewards of that. As the server matures we hope to maintain the power base needed to hold castles and do world events in a dwindling server and using that accumulated gear and wealth to build up toward legacy level gear. When legacy transfers open up we're going to bring in our accumulated wealth from previous playthroughs and spend it on our characters for the new Fresh Start. At that point we're going to compare we are at with where we feel we need to be before legacy transfers, and consider how active our server still is and how much fun we are having. If we decided not to transfer to legacy at that point it's going to be something we periodically review until we decide that the time for that course of action has come.

Fresh Start has been reconfirmed and we are still recruiting. We are studying the game and theory-crafting every day to figure out the most efficient ways to progress in the new FS. We aren't just coming in with a loose plan. We've extensively planned every step of our progression across many areas with contingencies in place to help account for the unexpected. From dungeons, to land, to resources, to longterm political goals. I'd highly recommend checking us out if you want to be a part of a guild that's going places and wants to help the rest of our faction do the same.

Hello, I am interested

Hey there! While we are far from having any solid information about the release of the next fresh start other than that it will be 2018 we are still very committed to it and continually researching the best start-up methods in a game environment that has changed quite a bit from the post 3.0 updates.

I'll send you a PM with more information.

Very cool idea and would love to join, sent you a PM!

Thanks the PM. Sorry I haven't been watching these forums as actively of late with the news on FS being pretty dry but we're still very much all in on the next FS and planning to hit it hard when it releases. We're probably going to really hit the recruitment here hard once we have an official statement on when it's coming too.

Looking forward to Fresh start. I am going back to EST this summer and im gonna have a new computer so i am definitely going to be hitting it as hard as I am able and kicking butt with you guys
    Sanguinnetti EU-Prophecy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2