+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: State of the Server

Photobucket has denied you your picture. Please try again
    Altrage(formerly Rageintails(Hanure)/ Rageinsleeves(Salphira)/ Rageindeucedsleeves(Ollo)/ Purinrage(Conviction)/ Kittyrage(Aranzeb)/ Alltherage(Aria))
    <Tsunami>
    East

Hexblade/Daggerspell/Arcanist/Enigmatist/Skullknight/Harbinger/Swiftstone/Revenant/Blighter/Spellsinger/Swiftstone
    I like to experiment

Quote Originally Posted by Fakerfromollo View Post
    Omen, Legit , locked up just zergs on gc nation for content.
    Rawr zerg

It sounds like gc nation needs to pull together then and fight them.

Man you GC mankids pretend it was any different before OMEN left,

Same people getting dunked on, different time.

Quote Originally Posted by KrakenHo View Post
    It sounds like gc nation needs to pull together then and fight them.
    Most don't have it in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Keepo69 View Post
    Man you GC mankids pretend it was any different before OMEN left,

Same people getting dunked on, different time.
    Why is GC so hated?

Quote Originally Posted by KrakenHo View Post
    Why is GC so hated?
    GC is hated cause we are better pound for pound then the pirates. Lol. That's just the sad truth of it.

Before OMEN showed up, we were being contested around even numbers with Locked Up, LEGIT, and Pixel Pirates all working together. They would have anywhere from 30-40 people contesting us /before/ OMEN showed up. With OMEN being here now, this makes the 4th guild that needed to come here to have any effect on what we were doing. OMEN has brought in upwards of 70 people minimum to the server, all active, to fight a nation that could bring 40 people on a good day. So you combine the 30-40 already here with the 70 people that showed up to fight us, you get a number that is overwhelming.

OMEN is as they always have been, even when I was in it originally, a numbers guild. They are trash.. but even as I stated before, trash can kill you if you get two dumpsters full of it slammed in your face.

Also, I have some videos coming up. Some of it is getting redwalled by a zerg of pirates, some of it is killing 30+ pirates with 10-15 people and some contesting.

Merge is going to be fun.
    "Lulo isn't even good" -Markymarco <Semper Solus>

https://puu.sh/wtuTn/46038fc42b.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lulocaust View Post
    GC is hated cause we are better pound for pound then the pirates. Lol. That's just the sad truth of it.

Before OMEN showed up, we were being contested around even numbers with Locked Up, LEGIT, and Pixel Pirates all working together. They would have anywhere from 30-40 people contesting us /before/ OMEN showed up. With OMEN being here now, this makes the 4th guild that needed to come here to have any effect on what we were doing. OMEN has brought in upwards of 70 people minimum to the server, all active, to fight a nation that could bring 40 people on a good day. So you combine the 30-40 already here with the 70 people that showed up to fight us, you get a number that is overwhelming.

OMEN is as they always have been, even when I was in it originally, a numbers guild. They are trash.. but even as I stated before, trash can kill you if you get two dumpsters full of it slammed in your face.

Also, I have some videos coming up. Some of it is getting redwalled by a zerg of pirates, some of it is killing 30+ pirates with 10-15 people and some contesting.

Utter nonsense.

Helldorn's video shows you being successfully contested at abyssal by a MUCH smaller force. 40 mins of footage to debunk a few minutes of your footage from the same fight. It takes you a while to post your videos because you have to edit out a lot of the fighting. Your footage took a completely different story than the unedited footage.

You recruited more than half our numbers to counter that.

Also, you count all opposing forces but only count gc on your side despite your alliances that pushed your numbers well over double the numbers of your opposition.

No suprised impacto nope angelic order opps pixel pirates always need to get carried by other guilds
    Sodium rising
    Fiery
    The north(player nation)
    Convergence.
    Green card(player nation)
    Pugs btw

Exactly how are you better pound for pound? Remember, this isn't a solo game. I think the real sad truth of it is that GC is hated by some because of you Lulo. You seemed to have amassed quite the reputation and unfortunately your guild is kind of attached to it.

Remember, you are only what you are because Omen left in the first place. Also, don't forget that you accepted all challenges to come to this server. I seem to recall you posting "get in line". Ok, so we're here. Not really our fault that you couldn't hold your numbers together to fight. Omen has shrunk in size too, when we transferred here we had about 30-40 people on roster, but only about 20-25 on consistently. Friends wanted to come join the fun and we thought your nation would give us a nice fight. I saw a video of you guys a few weeks ago with full raids etc. And another video of your members bragging when you were dunking LU. I think it was phatcat saying about your 20 or so "this is just a part of us, wait until they see the real raid!". Is it a case of you can dish it, but can't take it? I dunno. Oh, and by your pound for pound logic, you should be beating us.

Omen hasn't been a numbers guild since the original one you were part of. After HS left, we slowly got smaller. Yes, we are apparently trash We even have a "Trash" and "Trashheals" as members.

Post them if it makes you feel better Rememer, killing afks on GG don't really count.

It sure the hell is, but I'm wondering what your little group is going to do vs. yet another zerg. Or will you join them?
    Kaijju
    Ricepicker Extraordinaire
    <Omen>
    Rip [JQ] [MDiG] [STD] [Soul] [Karma] [Public Enemy]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast