+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ollo News!

Ollo News!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    For the first time since our news program has begun broadcasting, <Green Card> has been dethroned as lords of our once sleepy little server. The war has begun!

The East:
    The East welcomes <MEGA> to our beloved server. Since their arrival, the East has assisted <Green Card> attempt to defy <Omen> content. While sending several <Omen> to jail, they have unfortunately been unsuccessful so far. Life for the majority of the east has changed very little with the arrival of <Omen>. The East chat is more lively, which is a blessing.

The West:
    Currently searching for a reporter for the West! For the most part, life has remained unchanged here as far as your Eastern reporter is aware.

The Pirates:
    We here at Ollo News would like to welcome <Omen> to our beloved server! A wonderful welcome back to Kaijjuu and Pseudo!! The pirates, once a group of highly geared warriors on the edge of the world, have taken off with the arrival of <Omen>. <Omen>'s quick alliances with <Locked Up> and <LEGIT> have enhanced <Omen>'s battle strength, and brought them close to uncontested on both land and sea. More on that below.

East Vs. West:
    Very little to report here. With the death of Mistmerrow, the East and West are coming into contact very little. Our reporter did witness some action between Warden of <Pixel Pirates> and Aerro of <MEGA> this abyssal. Warden's command of a small group of Westerners fought a small group of Easterners. The West were able to take command of the sea in a pitched battle near the Northern Guardstone. Aerro was able to turn the tables on the West on land when he and his warriors quickly defeated Warden on Abyssal Island.

Pirates vs Player Nation:
    The reporting you have all been waiting for! When <Omen> transferred here, many were expecting pitched battles, lasting hours with many ships lost, many friends killed, and pvp memories to be shared. What we received was, disappointing to say the least. Less then one week after <Omen> transferred, <Green Card> has been soundly defeated on both land and sea. We have heard it from good sources that they are losing members quickly. While their nation will remain, in some form, going into merge, many have speculated that <Green Card> may abandon their nation all together. Some even suspecting a server transfer, or an alliance with another server. For now, only time will tell.

Special Mentions:
    Trixxie has asked Ollo News to report that Patsy, known as Ollolol here on the forums, has joined the Pirate Nation.
    In case you missed it above, Ollo News would like to officially welcome <MEGA> of the East and <Omen> of Pirate to our server!
    Ollo News would also like to officially welcome back Kaijjuu and Pseudo to Ollo!
    Berries would like it known that she believes she has a nice butt and would like some compliments on it.
    Altrage(formerly Rageintails(Hanure)/ Rageinsleeves(Salphira)/ Rageindeucedsleeves(Ollo)/ Purinrage(Conviction)/ Kittyrage(Aranzeb)/ Alltherage(Aria))
    <Tsunami>
    East

Hexblade/Daggerspell/Arcanist/Enigmatist/Skullknight/Harbinger/Swiftstone/Revenant/Blighter/Spellsinger/Swiftstone
    I like to experiment

You flatter me.

Who am I that my comings and goings are news worthy in your eyes?

Quote Originally Posted by Ollolol View Post
    You flatter me.

Who am I that my comings and goings are news worthy in your eyes?
    It took me a minute to remember that you are a West Pirate and unable to see me in faction chat. Once I remembered that, I realized that what I first believed to be your ego was just you being uninformed. So allow me to enlighten you. Before I do final edits, coloring titles and spellchecks, I ask in Faction chat for special mentions. Trixxie asked me to mention you, another person asked me to welcome MEGA and berries asked me to mention her butt. Special Mentions is a completely fan based section and none of it is truly news. I didn't know you were pirate until Trixxie told me and I later confirmed it with Serilla.
    Altrage(formerly Rageintails(Hanure)/ Rageinsleeves(Salphira)/ Rageindeucedsleeves(Ollo)/ Purinrage(Conviction)/ Kittyrage(Aranzeb)/ Alltherage(Aria))
    <Tsunami>
    East

Hexblade/Daggerspell/Arcanist/Enigmatist/Skullknight/Harbinger/Swiftstone/Revenant/Blighter/Spellsinger/Swiftstone
    I like to experiment

Quote Originally Posted by oreorule View Post
    It took me a minute to remember that you are a West Pirate and unable to see me in faction chat. Once I remembered that, I realized that what I first believed to be your ego was just you being uninformed. So allow me to enlighten you. Before I do final edits, coloring titles and spellchecks, I ask in Faction chat for special mentions. Trixxie asked me to mention you, another person asked me to welcome MEGA and berries asked me to mention her butt. Special Mentions is a completely fan based section and none of it is truly news. I didn't know you were pirate until Trixxie told me and I later confirmed it with Serilla.
    Yeah, I don't see your faction chat. I didn't know these posts were created like that but it explains why they sound like east propaganda.

Your response is putting me in a box though. You're talking about my ego in response to me saying that I shouldn't be an honorable mention considering people who are stronger than me also joined. That doesn't make sense to me but whatever.

PP flipped pirate and joined omen. Sides are forming for the merge where we will have opportunities for great pvp. I am looking forward to it.

LLOP zerg Alliance!!!
    Sodium rising
    Fiery
    The north(player nation)
    Convergence.
    Green card(player nation)
    Pugs btw

Quote Originally Posted by Fakerfromollo View Post
    LLOP zerg Alliance!!!
    Will u be erenor on new server, too??

Who knows, nothing special being heroes in this game anyway.
    Sodium rising
    Fiery
    The north(player nation)
    Convergence.
    Green card(player nation)
    Pugs btw

o/

Hero might be more relevant on the new server because it becomes a bargaining chip with player nations. There will be at least 3 at merge.

you forgot to mention pirates claiming red dragon last night even with being contested
    CUMIN

PEW PEW
    "So male cows don't give milk?"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast