+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: Farewell to Tahyang Party ~ Saturday 26 August

It was great to see some people that I remember. Most of the ones I knew the most weren't there! Thanks so much for putting this on, it was really nice. The musicians were awesome.

Tahyang will remain forever in my heart, especially since I found my love there. I'm happy I'm retiring from Tahyang in the guild that is dearest to my heart! MEOWCENARIES FOR LIFE! I started in It Burn's When I PvP at launch, moved on to Meowcenaries, joined Tax Collectors for a bit, and now I'm back home where I belong, to retire.

I was there for the Castle Seige, where Meows became the first owners of HeedMeow! I was there for Zumba, I was there for Catalyst, and for the great times on the Sea in the Black Lotus! I was there for the 1st Red Dragon kill and the PvP that happend. I was there for the Daddy of the Kraken Macaroni, always trying to stop it from happening! I remember the Dictator of the East, Carebear King and Pusher of Pots Screaming at people to BUFF THE F UP! I was there for the best and worst of it!

I saw love born and crumble, and the best couples of our Server (from the east)... Lionheart and RingRing/Maybeth, Russian and Trevan, Bushbaby and Kia, and of course Dapsychokitty and Mioscais, and lets not forget my FAVORITE duo...HERSHIE AND HOHO.

I have nothing but love for the server and all the people made it the adventure it was! Thanks for a great (almost) three years!

If anyone wants to keep in touch please DM me your Discord id

Love you all!

Mioscais

The party was a lot of fun! Thank you to everyone who came to it!

This is just as things were getting underway.

After more people arrived I was far too busy playing MC and giving away prizes to get any screenshots, but there were so many people from all factions, and everyone got along! We gave away about 30 prizes including archeum essence, stacks of Unstoppable Will, Alluvion Love and Stormraw Wave, costumes, speedboat designs, APEX, and assorted other stuff. All the rest of my screenshots are from late in the party after the prize giveaway was done, so by that time many people had already left.

I'm onstage in the purple robes here, and to my right, in white, is Dacks, an awesome musician and probably the first person on any server to reach 230k artistry. On my left is Fakawat, creator of the incredible T-HOP crest house in Tigerspine. The other musical performers included Neopolitan, Neet, Bloodshadowe, Asheliaa, and several others that I was unfortunately too busy to note. The synchronized ensemble pieces they played sounded great!

And what's a party without a few ships parked on land?

Three hours later, we still had drunken revelry going on. And some thoughtful soul planted a bunch of sprinklers so the dancers could cool off in the water.

And here on the left we have Snowtails looking fetching in his underwear with an octopus on his head.

Party's finally about over. Little Chord and Rokhala are both beautiful!

Thanks again to all on the server who made the evening so much fun; and to my guildmates from Archangels for getting there early, staying late, and porting people in. Most of all, thanks to Asheliaa, creator of Little Chord where the party was held. I could never have done this without her help with so many things.

If anyone has screenshots or video, please share them here!
    Claw to earth, blood to water, fang to wind, heart to Tahyang.

Mulberry ~ <Archangels> ~ Conviction East
    Moonstone ~ Conviction West
    Snowberry ~ Cinnabar ~ Conviction East

Thanks ArchAngels! And @Mulberry & @Asheliaa

Piccsssss

Please don't allow dogs on bar countertops! Thanks!
    Attached Images

It was a night filled with camaraderie, music and dancing with people from all walks of life coming together and celebrating the time we have shared on Tahyang. I would like to Thank Asheliaa and Mulberry for putting this together , Neopolitan, Aviti , Xepher, Ashelia ,Arwial ,Apelsin, Neet and Bloodshadowe for coming together and playing music of all styles to make this event amazing.

Dacks-Conviction

I didnt take screenshots last night as I knew others were. Ashrahm (spelling?) had said he was streaming too so Im hoping he comes by with the video. It was so much fun and I want to thank Mulberry and Asheliaa from the bottom of my heart. You guys really put together the best party we could have had <3 Thank you so much for making it a memorable one!

There were plenty of faces I recognized, and plenty that I didnt! Lots of people were missing that no longer play...at least on our server (Where you at Lowbob, Rotten, Baelish, and Khaos?!) and just seeing so many people in one place reminded me of the heydays of ArcheAge. I am HOPING we can get some type of community like this on Conviction still. Its going to be new and probably weird for a bit, but hoping it ends up being like home has been here in some sense.

Im not sure who all came out of retirement to come by and bless us with their presence (it really was appreciated, that you would take time out of your day to come back to say a final farewell when you didnt have to) but I absolutely had that sense of old family flying into town for a visit. That cousin you never see, or the Uncle you have never met but heard stories about....I dont know you guys, but it was nice to see the names again <3

Ok, getting sentimental so Im gonna leave my "thank yous" and "Im gonna miss this" type post at this.

Love you all, its been so much fun and Im hoping it continues to be on our next adventure!
    Charleene - East
    <Justice>

Carlee - West
    <Boobies>

Ceceelia - Pirate
    <Pirates Who Dont Do Anything>

Thank you all for coming, we had a great time!
    It was nice to see so many people, both old faces and new!

I updated the stickied thread for it's final time, since it won't have an existence anymore and it was useless anyways. c:
    'Conviction' Master Post
    #AFK Forever
    Yuari

I couldnt join but Im proud of my decision to transfer to Tahyang, best server of my whole MMO life
    Fidera, Haranya, Tahyang(NA) <Insomnia Gamming>

retired due techical issues, returning ASAP but w/o prevision do log in again

Ex
    • <Infamous> Haranya, Tahyang(NA)
    • <Knights> Haranya, Hanure(NA)
    • <House Lannister> Haranya, Hanure(NA)

I regret taking this giffy-kind of vid instead of a normal one...but it was still an awesome party!

Quote Originally Posted by wooglemoogle View Post
    i regret taking this giffy-kind of vid instead of a normal one...but it was still an awesome party!
    this is great!!!!
    Charleene - East
    <Justice>

Carlee - West
    <Boobies>

Ceceelia - Pirate
    <Pirates Who Dont Do Anything>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast