+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Archeage Team post in this thread.   Thread: This is what those in the steam community have to say about this situation.

hehe you kinda funny, i like you

Quote Originally Posted by BigDataDude View Post
    Wrong. There are people that actually just enjoy the game, me included. Just because someone isn't negative about everything doesn't make them Trion staff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Empyreus View Post
    Can i get hired by trion due to my sheer awesomeness and acumen at the game?

Also i think i've been here the longest cuz i'm a survivor so...that too.
    I will put it this way... There are job offerings for writing a blog, maintaining a youtube channel about certain set of MMORPGs (AA Included, one very important MMO - lets say the most known one - is NOT on that list. Making a MMO blog while NOT writing about that specific MMO would be otherwise a really bad move if you are looking for ppl to read your web page).

Short to say - someone is offerring money for trolling on game forums and making hate content.

Some of these dudes are pretty obvious. The best guy here on forum was the one who assumed that Trion has shares on stock exchange, and announced that the share price plummeted. He was corrected that Trion is privately held company very very soon

There were many of such here. Some assumed non-existant feature in Archeage to not working and that they demand compensation for that.

Very obvious troll in my opinion, and in last few weeks was nerdSlayer and his youtube channel. He read a great deal on Reddit, but that was all. He didnt put his own content in his Youtube videos - so he never logged into game, while its the easiest way simply to do...

Anyway whoever has to express himself here on forum, or on Reddit, or on Steam that he is legit - he is just giving me another reason to NOT trust him, simply because he has to insist on that.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by MonolithD View Post
    hehe you kinda funny, i like you
    I like you too, but what I like best about this forum. Is you have been here the whole time and wow I mean the whole time for every update every one. 2.0,3.0…3.5 Fantastic. Wow I mean fantastic is it any wonder why I had to wait in a queue to get on to a server today. Sever pop is so high right? I just can’t wait to see what happens…we are all maxed out! Is not exciting! Resplendent! Anyways…
    AHH Mono I call you that..? D? Mon? Since we are fast friends.
    When are they planning to you know to expand the servers… I mean right? You know to get ahead of all this growth. I know of two they will add this year … tight on my server so tight it’s hard to breathe. Yall… What are you thinking…. -6+2 per year?
    Ahh stay the course man…it is too awesome.

Wrong. There are people that actually just enjoy the game, me included. Just because someone isn't negative about everything doesn't make them Trion staff.
    He lives! BigDataDude, you hinted that you might give us a class breakdown, any chance we can see that and related stats any time soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Alphacake View Post
    Neo is there, not surprised....pretty sure he's a trion staff wearin a mask.
    I dont think so neoVictrix is old warz players who seems to defend dev there too. Unless he is Wesley Tratcher
    Been a month and my ticket have yet been resolve.
    My account was hacked and i lost everything
    141008-002654
    Never Solved but not happy
    10/08/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Deathdealer View Post
    I dont think so neoVictrix is old warz players who seems to defend dev there too. Unless he is Wesley Tratcher
    If you mean the game warZ, lol hell no. That game was terrible and I was playing EVE at the time. Unless you're thinking of Nether. I was the one that started pulling the game apart (and will get back to it at some point).

Afraid I don't get the reference though :c
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

..and there are people who enjoyed the game until you completely wrecked them with evolutions.

Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Very obvious troll in my opinion, and in last few weeks was nerdSlayer and his youtube channel. He read a great deal on Reddit, but that was all. He didnt put his own content in his Youtube videos - so he never logged into game, while its the easiest way simply to do...
    You mean the very vid you put up here for discussion to troll people into outbursts, which you hoped would expose critics in AA for what they are... erm let´s see have a critique opinion on this game?

It still doesn´t make the vid less accurate about how and why AA lost so many players over and over again and you´re still just assuming he never played the game, you never provided any proof to your assumption.
    But even if he did never play the game. Those who have been around since release can attest that nerdSlayer gave a very accurate, yet basic overview. There went so much more wrong while the game was published by Trion.

Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Anyway whoever has to express himself here on forum, or on Reddit, or on Steam that he is legit - he is just giving me another reason to NOT trust him, simply because he has to insist on that.
    So everyone that expresses an opinion on Reddit, Steam or another media different to your own proves that he is not to be trusted?
    How big is your paycheck again?

This thread will be archived here for future reference.
    Join now for free discussions of Archeage and other games or just to read a differen kind of forum rules

F2P is a lie. There are only costs. Costs have to be paid. Payment grants revenue. Revenue is made through the cash shop. Through the cash shop your bank account will be broken.

What this vid? I don’t know if AA was set to do anything but ultimately let everyone down but this is a very accurate history of the title. Fact are facts this post was about the regrade rng and is it not time to get rid or reduce its need. You people trolled me hard… Not one answer for its need not one argument for its vital function…Your answers have been Buy a grade….and they want to slow player progress. In fact most people seem to be O.K. without it…what’s the problem?

I never post here because I know this is where the trolls live… and I am tired of getting censored but I have over 3k game hours and if I am here and not playing it is your fault for F*cking up the game! I sat quiet for all of the blunders and mistakes.
    How do you go from 2million accounts and 21 servers to this mess… well it went like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyLdfaUTJP8

There needs to be a real discussion about these problems but all you people want to do is troll and saturate posts with none sense so as to obscure their meaning and point. People have always hated the regrade rng! So troll troll troll , and what their answer is we will give you better odds! Major Fail no problem buy more charms…
    If your ideas are so genius where have all the people gone! This title is getting a strong rebuke! Let’s skip to the end! Pay me out and migrate my server…Please! I look forward to playing with all these interesting personalities.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeducan76 View Post
    You mean the very vid you put up here for discussion to troll people into outbursts, which you hoped would expose critics in AA for what they are... erm let´s see have a critique opinion on this game?

It still doesn´t make the vid less accurate about how and why AA lost so many players over and over again and you´re still just assuming he never played the game, you never provided any proof to your assumption.
    But even if he did never play the game. Those who have been around since release can attest that nerdSlayer gave a very accurate, yet basic overview. There went so much more wrong while the game was published by Trion.

So everyone that expresses an opinion on Reddit, Steam or another media different to your own proves that he is not to be trusted?
    How big is your paycheck again?

This thread will be archived here for future reference.
    It makes the video a fraud.

I never played Wow, because my opinion is that the system it introduced at that time was already used in previous games (mainly Diablo II). But thats exactly why I dont feel entitled to criticize the game in any pseudo-accurate video based on 3 years old gossips from reddit.

Steam accounts putting negative review on the game with 5 minutes of gameplay (or even less) are also those "pretty obvious" trolls i mentioned.
    EU / Retribution / Haranya / <Bratrstvo> A hladame novych hracov...
    Austeran Judge / Member of the Crimson Watch / An ordinary cat / Curator of Museum
    As a species, we are capable of love, of wonder, of staggering feats of creativity and sensitivity. Yet at the highest, global level, these are not the sentiments which rule. Large scale human history can be seen, as much as anything else, as a series of titanic dramas with the single animating principle: we will ****ing kill you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast