+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: There is a problem. Let's make a solution. Ravenspine wings constructive criticism.

There is a problem. Let's make a solution. Ravenspine wings constructive criticism.

Based on a reddit post I made, I believe I'm not the only one that is tired of seeing players be able to just glide away from the fight back to safety due to Ravenspine wings. These wings are a get out of jail free card, and punishes players that catch others that are out of position.

My idea to fix these wings would still to be allow them automatically go invincible but put a 1 second delay on it. Thoughts?

i don't understant.
    This glider is like a skill for me.
    And all can have one.
    Why this glider is a problem?

same, i dont understand the hate about this glider.

Since the gear gap between player is huge, this item prevent to get one shot :

usually i get 1 shot by 7k DR tiger strike and now i can survive.. (0:20) https://www.twitch.tv/videos/157806710

Maybe they only need to change the immunity 5 sec to 3 sec and increase cd to 2-3 min instead of 1min.

Also when i use it -> a lot of good player wait 3-4 sec and use stun glider ( red dragon one or rocket wings) in small scale pvp.

Its just a change of meta, i dont understand the hate about it..

Hi, I use shadowplay so that the only fights I ever get in are the ones where I hit people first out of stealth. Then I use every immobilizing cheesy combo to kill people afterwards. The glider has taken away my style of play, which is so stylish, it can be automated to a single button-press. I'm also so stupid that I don't realize that the bloomfang activation in conjunction with the ravenspine is why people are even standing long enough to be able to use the ravenspine in the first place. I don't want fights to last longer than a macro, help me!

We need to understand who is worry about Ravenspine glider, so please comment with your GS + class.

This glider is just an example of

"I'm going to fight you, I'm going to kill you, oh no I screwed up, RUN AWAY!"

why not counter ravenspine wings with rocket wings?
    Fallout 4 creation club and the worlds 1st giant robot duel are almost as disappointing as archeage

Are gliders even designed with PvP use in mind? Because personally I don't think they are.
    Which would be one of the reasons for the opinions on the glider (and gliders in general being used in PvP).
    Official wiki: http://wiki.archeagegame.com/Main_Page
    I've finally infiltrated Reddit - DatNeoVictrix is me

Quote Originally Posted by Player A
    and thats exactly why im complaining, if i, a severe addict ot the game is on the verge of quitting and refuses to give the money at this point, is that not a sign of negativity from your most veteran playerbase?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player B
    It indicates that one player is disgruntled, and probably plays with a land-rush mentality; the kind of people for which no content is ever enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyluxanna View Post
    why not counter ravenspine wings with rocket wings?
    Heheheehee. So much fun this.

I should stream snipe some player who uses this to run away. Just want to see the expression on their faces the moment I go kablooie on their retreating feathered bums.

Quote Originally Posted by gotwood View Post
    Hi, I use shadowplay so that the only fights I ever get in are the ones where I hit people first out of stealth. Then I use every immobilizing cheesy combo to kill people afterwards. The glider has taken away my style of play, which is so stylish, it can be automated to a single button-press. I'm also so stupid that I don't realize that the bloomfang activation in conjunction with the ravenspine is why people are even standing long enough to be able to use the ravenspine in the first place. I don't want fights to last longer than a macro, help me!
    Standard BoltyBolty drivel.
    "You need a lobotomy. I'll get a saw." - Bill Watterson

Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Archeage is not a PvP game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast