+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: There is a problem. Let's make a solution. Ravenspine wings constructive criticism.

The Ezi Glider has been available since alpha and also offers invincibility...

Quote Originally Posted by Enyo View Post
    Good point!

And also remember the Companion sloth that can put u miles from pvp.
    And the dragon glider can fly in the sea imune to turbulence, the stormdust with hide skill and other many many gliders with "skills".

So, i still don't understand why this bullying for ravenspine.
    I'm a healer and i love that glider...especially when i can run from zergs raids.

With ezi glider you have to click a skill so there is a delay in going invincible, with ravenspine there is no such delay. This prevents people that are constantly attacking the target to stop them from flying away.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloks3 View Post
    With ezi glider you have to click a skill so there is a delay in going invincible, with ravenspine there is no such delay. This prevents people that are constantly attacking the target to stop them from flying away.
    The ezi glider used to be like the ravenspine wings, untill they got nerfed, it's either 2 things, normalize the wings or bring back ezi glider.
    Termocaos | Founder since 2014
    <Pink Fluffy Unicorns>
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Janudar > Leviathan > Ezi
    Unquestioned #1 Hero of Ezi
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Omg, Bdhm worst guild ever :<" - Someone Salty 2016
    "I hate healer 1v1s, it's like slapping eachother with a band aid" - Termocaos 2017

Yes but it requires using a skill, which may be OP in KR but in NA most people probably don't have the ping to use it fast enough. Also isn't the immunity time and CD different?

Quote Originally Posted by UBIK View Post
    Good point!

And also remember the Companion sloth that can put u miles from pvp.
    And the dragon glider can fly in the sea imune to turbulence, the stormdust with hide skill and other many many gliders with "skills".

So, i still don't understand why this bullying for ravenspine.
    I'm a healer and i love that glider...especially when i can run from zergs raids.
    The sloth glider moves you ~30m but it's like the ezi glider. Good way to escape but only when I'm not constantly getting hit and 30m alone isn't very far, usually requires teleport and/or snowlion invincibility to get away successfully. The ravenspine immediately becomes immune and there isn't really a good counter unless it's 1v1 or there is no healer. Every other glider is situational while ravenspine just nullifies every high burst attack on you every 45 seconds.

So basically you just said without this glider you would have died in any other situation? That's a huge balance issue. This actually makes it harder to kill higher geared players since they can pot and heal through your damage while popping immune to save themselves and come back with a second life while still being able to 2-3 shot you.
    Skullhead - Harani - Kyrios Bard Since Launch - 230k Artistry

might want to add that you arent immune with you are doing the roll back of the sloth glider, so any abilities flying your way will still hit and if there are any debuffs on you you will be 30m away, but you will potentially be slowed or so. Meaning youd need to get your mount out and escape that way, which can be enough time for someone to catch up.

Quote Originally Posted by skullhead51 View Post
    Yes but it requires using a skill, which may be OP in KR but in NA most people probably don't have the ping to use it fast enough. Also isn't the immunity time and CD different?

The sloth glider moves you ~30m but it's like the ezi glider. Good way to escape but only when I'm not constantly getting hit and 30m alone isn't very far, usually requires teleport and/or snowlion invincibility to get away successfully. The ravenspine immediately becomes immune and there isn't really a good counter unless it's 1v1 or there is no healer. Every other glider is situational while ravenspine just nullifies every high burst attack on you every 45 seconds.

So basically you just said without this glider you would have died in any other situation? That's a huge balance issue. This actually makes it harder to kill higher geared players since they can pot and heal through your damage while popping immune to save themselves and come back with a second life while still being able to 2-3 shot you.
    yes.. like invicibilty.
    or run fast with the last passiv auro or with many many skills that u can use for stay alive.
    Btw, don't forget the giseng too.
    I see ppl don't die cause the giseng.

and with sloth glider well, ppl use and abuse macros in that glider for run in the midle of pvp.

For me, it's an unbalanced thinking when there are other gliders that make you get away from pvp.

If u want ban too the sloth glider or that glider that can put u very very very high in a second, now this debate will be coherent otherwise, they be only bulling for a glider that all players can use easily.

NOTE: I think this debate more productive.
    Players with new ideas to kill who use that glider.
    Not with more nerfs....again.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...venspine-Users

yes.. like invicibilty.
    or run fast with the last passiv auro or with many many skills that u can use for stay alive.

and with sloth glider well, ppl use and abuse macros in that glider for run in the midle of pvp.

For me, it's an unbalanced thinking when there are other gliders that make you get away from pvp.

If u want ban too the sloth glider or that glider that can put u very very very high in a second, now this debate will be coherent otherwise, they be only bulling for a glider that all players can use easily.

I think you miss the point here:

The sloth glider sure is powerfull, but it doesnt neglect damage. if you are low and someone is channeling arc lightening you will still die if you do the sloth glider rollback - but you wont if you invince glide from it.
    The obvious difference with ginseng is that it doesnt remove you from the fight. So if you are stuck in a melee brawl then yes ginseng will heal you up if you need it but you cant "escape" from the fight itself and obviously are at the full mercy of everyones damage. Cant even believe we are comparing the glider to potions now.

There are plenty of ways to escape from a fight im sure (btw the 10th auramancy passive is not a guaranteed get-away fyi), so there is no reason to give people an additional one with a cash shop tag.

yes.. like invicibilty.

The glider is Best In Slot... no questioning that. I thought the entire reason mounts in gliders were normalized was to keep everyone from using the same Best In Slot items, and encourage diversity in people's gear. I guess they saw the monetary opportunity and decided to break their rules.

I should also add, that post was made by Physician. He is a professional troll. but for a matter of arguments sake lets review the current post in this thread (only 3 people replied because there is no counter) you linked. By each post:

1. "Pop imprison if you are using defence" This will not work because the glider launches you straight up higher than the imprison wall. Congrats you successfully put a wall in between you and the person you are fighting.
    2. Someone proving that the introduced strategy for taking down the Raven Glider will not work because of the instant invincibility and displacement immunity.
    3. Myself, sharing the technique I use to counter the counter proposed. Whats the counter? Nothing... using the dragon glider on an airborne target actually launches you across the map Therefore staying on the glider and laughing is a totally acceptable strategy. Example Video of the dragon glider launch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtshu836jbo
    Hazzmatt - Class: Soothsayer <-- No Longer Dead Class
    <AA Conservation Society>

yes.. like invicibilty.

You're really comparing it to a class based skill with a 2 minute CD and a 30-40g consumable with a 10 minute CD?

Also people that are saying use red dragon glider forget or don't know that the divebomb can overshoot the user and do as much damage to the user. The only supposed counter can kill you and only works in 1v1 or zergv1 where you don't have to worry about anyone else getting in your way.
    Skullhead - Harani - Kyrios Bard Since Launch - 230k Artistry

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3